* Gold in the Mud *

meggie

Elite Member
Big day today,well over 4 hours digging! .. that's a lot for me!

Found a spot at low tide where the mud was hard just under the sand.
Started getting a few sinkers,so I griidded really hard .. result a 9ct band,4.2 grams.

At the next beach, lots of digging, greenies,a 1950 shilling and an old silver ring.

Attachments

• IMG_0186.jpg
    IMG_0186.jpg
    47.5 KB · Views: 769
  • IMG_0186a.jpg
    IMG_0186a.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 764
:dingding: Congrats on another! I love all those nice simple bands you pull out. :yes:

Another one for the Pile Megg!! I hate mud but sometimes it's where it's happening!!...:pirate2:

Gold and silver every post....must be nice!:bling::detector::thumbsup: Congrats again!
Seems like the Platinum and Gold guys/girls in Japan have run out of loot..How about it?

Gold and silver every post....must be nice!:bling::detector::thumbsup: Congrats again!
Seems like the Platinum and Gold guys/girls in Japan have run out of loot..How about it?

I wish! .. I have had four other hunts this past week and all were hopeless.Also I have just come back again after another 4 hours .. result just one coin.

Their you go again, finding more rings. I know them days that are worthless. You just can not get that coil over something good. But look at your load of rings this year. Won't be long you can buy a new truck.
Enjoy your post Meggie.

KEN :D

Back
Top Bottom