7 ringer

zeemang

Forum Supporter
Hit the water this morning with candianguy fresh back from the frigid northlands. We spent about 3 hours out in it waist to shoulder deep and the conditions just got more and more rough as we detected. So happy with my excal...
1 small gold, didn't bother to throw it on a scale, certainly less than 2 grams, 3 silvers, a few junkers and 130 pesos of beer money!
HH all!

Attachments

• 20191108_124841.jpg
    20191108_124841.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 525
  • 20191108_124852.jpg
    20191108_124852.jpg
    58.2 KB · Views: 512
Dude, amazing! 7-rings, money, silver, gold, but you missed the high ticket prize ...a shiny felix! :lol:

:dingding: Nice score on the gold and the silvers!
Dude, amazing! 7-rings, money, silver, gold, but you missed the high ticket prize ...a shiny felix! :lol:
Not every hunt can be a perfect one David! :lol:

Nice hunt Zee... lots of good stuff...

I was going to hunt today but my body wasn't ready for the wind chills in the 20's we are having today... yesterday was balmy in the mid 50's today we just got over the freezing mark... had to break out my hot hands and heavy gloves then decided to stay home :lol:

Thats one heck of a 3 hour hunt ZZZeee! And your loving that excalibur!!

An awesome day Zee playing in the Surf. Congrats on the Gold, Silver and all the rest. Sounds like Canadian Guy had a very fine welcome back outing with you. Trapper

Got to love that excal,,,,,,,,it finds it,,,,,,,some great hunting results,,,,,We don't get 7 ring days here that often,,,,,,,,,,you are knocking it down with your new machine,,,,,GL HH

3 hours, 7 rings,,,,that's less than a half hour a ring,,,,,dang man,,,,,swing that spot until there is nothing left,,,,GL HH

Back
Top Bottom