• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

MDing Groups by State

Quite a few Social Groups have been created to gather members via states or countries.

You can access Social Groups in the Top Navigation Bar, click on "Community" and click on Social Groups in the dropdown, or in your UserCP under the category "Networking."

You can post, have discussions, upload pictures. etc, but mainly it will help you find others in your area.

For instance, I just created a Social Group for South Dakota. If you live in South Dakota please join the group. :D

http://metaldetectingforum.com/group.php?groupid=33

Also if you have a club you can make a club group.

If you have already created a group, please add an avatar image for your group. (new feature)

Hi Carol Someone just brought this post back up and I see it is 5 years old. You don't look a day older. I found 2 Missouri groups. Thanks

victoria,texas. looking for someone to hunt with

need a buddy to hunt with I am 73 ,use terra---705.:grin:

Attachments

• X-Terra%20705%20CBOX_Lo%20Res.jpg
    X-Terra%20705%20CBOX_Lo%20Res.jpg
    108 KB · Views: 1,358
Are you in Minnesota? I'm in NW Dakota Co.

I'm looking to find detecting buddies. Please say if you are & how far you might be willing to go out of your way to pick someone up & detect different places. I don't drive but have research on 1,000s of public & private places near & far.

I have medical conditions, so can't really stand detecting when over 75 degrees or under abut 40 degrees windchill. I'm 63 y/o M, detecting since 1976. Have Garrett AT Pro, Makro Racer & Teknetics Omega. Glad to help pay for gas.

Willing to detect places near & far, old or new. Parks, schools, fairgrounds. Also private property if you'll ask, I don't have the nerve. George (MN)

Whidbey island, wa

Is there anyone on whidbey island, wa. Or surrounding areas, such as mt. Vernon, pt. Townsend, acme, bellingham, burlington, everett. Let me know.

maryland

Is there a group or someone looking for a MD friend. I live in western Maryland. I just love getting out. I have an XP Deus.

Back
Top Bottom