New coil for MXT, DFX, M6!!!!

That is one of the stranger looking coils I've seen. It's a brick!

It is an awesome coil for ball fields, parks, and the beach.

I dont think anyone else sells a coil like this at this time..

It looks similar to the Bigfoot but a little different shape. Depth is over twice the width, which is hard to do with a coil. Air tests around 6" to 8" depending on target size. Covers a soccer field pretty quick. Pinpoints real easy. I've heard the ears break easy on the Bigfoot. I don't think the ears on the Big Dawg will have that problem. I think it's a keeper.

Haha, that coil is awesome. I remember seeing one of those or one similar on a Whites Treasure Hunting America YouTube vid. Its a neat little(big) coil. Would like to try it out one day.

CrockofCoins, when you get yours will you test one thing for me. In thier add they say you get a single beep on the front half of the coil and a double beep on the back half. I know with the bigfoot it's like that on the m6 and mxt, which I personally don't like. But on the dfx you get a single beep the full length, which is the way I like it. Will you see if this new coil single beeps on the dfx? Also the bigfoot was know to not be a very deep coil, so I would like to know if this one is about equal or better in depth.

Back
Top Bottom