Another newb from Alabama

bamasaintsteve

Hi everyone I'm just getting into MD I ordered a Garrett ace 350 and it should be here about Tuesday. Looks like a great forum and I hope to start talking about my finds soon.

My name is Steve and I live in Jasper AL.

Welcome just ordered the same thing and mine will be here Tuesday also. Lets see who does better. I'm going straight out on Tuesday

Hi Steve...welcome to the Forum from North Mississippi. I just started MDing a few weeks ago. I was debating on the Ace 350 and the F4..went with the F4. I have been pleased so far...let me know how the Ace 350 does for you. Happy Hunting !!

Welcome

Welcome from Lake Dallas Texas. I am asking anyone new to MD to Please Read "The Treasure Hunters Code of Ethics", and to Please learn to cut Flaps/Plugs and to be sure you know proper digging and REPAIR Techniques! Please use Shovels only in the Woods or Farm fields, Please Don't Dig in Sports fields During Season, And Don"t Leave any debris or scrap at a search site! Realize everything you do now Reflects on our Hobby and on MDers everywhere!!! Please make the effort to be an Asset not a Liability!!! Good Luck and Happy Hunting..... :biker: :signals: :digginahole: :biker:

Back
Top Bottom