Paying It Forward,Brings me Gold and Diamonds!!

Oef, nice finds, congrats :wow2:

But watch out with revealing your spots to other, maybe its not your usual place to hunt, for others it can be and mean much. There are a lot of pirates out there, please beware not to prejudice others, its not pono :pirates:

Thanks for another sideways picture DeeDee :lol: Good looking finds for sure :yes:

I should have edited it so it was upside down :lol:

congrats on the 2 gorgeous rings. I have a Denny Wong plumeria ring that is my favorite piece of jewelry. If yours is by DW it is worth more than the average knock off.

Thanks for another sideways picture DeeDee :lol: Good looking finds for sure :yes:

I should have edited it so it was upside down :lol:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:I taught you would've have fix her,Olivia is a very sweet and pretty person as well,you're not my friend anymore:( you know I always count on you to bail me out of my pictures:laughing::laughing:Hey PM me your address and I'll send you a care package for always editing my pictures..When I get back to Cali on Monday I have to mail my care Packages to some of my forum buddies:tropical::sun::surfin:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:I taught you would've have fix her,Olivia is a very sweet and pretty person as well,you're not my friend anymore:( you know I always count on you to bail me out of my pictures:laughing::laughing:Hey PM me your address and I'll send you a care package for always editing my pictures..When I get back to Cali on Monday I have to mail my care Packages to some of my forum buddies:tropical::sun::surfin:

Would you like any other pictures changed? :laughing:

Back
Top Bottom