You would know...no CRH this week....

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
because the person in charge of the weekly coin orders forgot to make any orders from Loomis for this week! 30 lashes with a wet noodle for that inaction!

KT did not complain simply because He knew every business needing coinage from them weekly would complain!

His Majesty did suggest that the employee's supervisor be a bit more active NEXT week to see it got done! :lol::lol:

So, KT gets to take the day off. His Majesty thinks He will go out and learn how to use the CD player on the new Royal Coach this afternoon! :laughing::laughing:

Sadly, I know exactly how that feels... but you have been doing this much longer than I. At this point it should be an involuntary action on their part, like breathing lol. I hope you more than make up for it next week. Out by me we are limited to 1K every other week due to the "coin shortage". Good luck your Majesty!

Sadly, I know exactly how that feels... but you have been doing this much longer than I. At this point it should be an involuntary action on their part, like breathing lol. I hope you more than make up for it next week. Out by me we are limited to 1K every other week due to the "coin shortage". Good luck your Majesty!

Sorry to hear that, Chuck B. That business of coin shortage is an outright lie, at least when it comes to half dollars! No one, other than us CRHers, gives a hang about half dollars to distribute in their cash registers! I think the rolled coin suppliers let their delivery people get away with this action, because they are the only ones who ever bitched when KT was getting 5 boxes instead of the 2 He now gets. They should be glad they have a job!

And His Majesty also agrees, it should be like breathing, but the bank keeps moving the job of Vault Manager around to different personnel, and usually the least experienced person winds up with it, then they wonder why people complain???

Thank you, Chuck B, for your comment and KT also hopes He gets some coin to search next week! :laughing::laughing:

Back
Top Bottom