Weight Loss Challenge

Wow 8 lbs already. I'd wonder if your doing the best out of everyone. I tend to not even eat alot and still seem to go up or down depending on what I eat. Really wish I was working again, so I could be working off all this weight I gained back being laid off and having limited stuff to do.

Ive actually lost 9 pounds it is surprising how well a little bit of dieting and watching you portions and exercising. i've been going on a walk or jog every day and I hadn't gone out to eat so that is pretty good for a start plenty of time to loose my goal. Good luck everyone... Also drink alot of water soda unless it is diet does add up on points if your doing weight watchers or calories

Just sent in my 1st week weigh-in. Not as good as I expected, but a loss is a loss.
Good luck everyone.

Wow 8 lbs already. I'd wonder if your doing the best out of everyone. I tend to not even eat alot and still seem to go up or down depending on what I eat. Really wish I was working again, so I could be working off all this weight I gained back being laid off and having limited stuff to do.

Also, my son is sick which kills my appetite.

I lost almost 12 lbs a long time ago when he was in the hospital =/

One week down, many more to go! Already I'm feeling better w/o the McD's food. The clothes are fitting better too which is good since I split the rear out of a pair of dress pants 2 weeks ago while MD'ing on the way home from work :lol:

Good luck everybody!

Tim

One week down, many more to go! Already I'm feeling better w/o the McD's food. The clothes are fitting better too which is good since I split the rear out of a pair of dress pants 2 weeks ago while MD'ing on the way home from work :lol:

Good luck everybody!

Tim

I stopped McD's even before this. Saw a pic of a Drs. office who left out a burger and fries for a year. You would think food would break down. Nope. Still intact. I honestly don't even eat much but seem to be plus or minus 2 pounds. If I want to do better I'm gonna need to buckle down.

I stopped McD's even before this. Saw a pic of a Drs. office who left out a burger and fries for a year. You would think food would break down. Nope. Still intact. I honestly don't even eat much but seem to be plus or minus 2 pounds. If I want to do better I'm gonna need to buckle down.

Yeah, then there's that whole pink slime thing...

I was surprised I lost 3lbs which is amazing considering I had major surgery 4 weeks ago and can not do any exercise for another 2 weeks.

Keep up the good work everyone!!!

I stopped McD's even before this.

Moderation is key. I'm guilty of a breakfast there 1-2 times a week depending how much of a train wreck my morning newscast went. The Egg McMuffin meal (with hashbrown) is 450 calories not including a drink. If I do that I'll usually keep my lunch extremely light.

Just got off the scale. Not too bad considering I had to audit a Five Guys burger place this week. Better watch out. I decided my heel spur has healed enough to go out walking during my lunch hour (instead of a lunch MDing session). Just doing that I can get in an extra two miles of walking a day.

Good luck everybody!

Tim

I split my pants a few weeks back, but I always keep an extra set of clothes in my car!!.

I did mine on my lunch hunt, and had to change before I went back to work.

You guys are doing great! Keep it up.

The first week there will be some drastic weight changes in some and little in others.

Dont feel bad if you didnt lose as much as someone else. We are only in week one with plenty of more time to reach your goals.

Only need 10 more weight entries and I can post this weeks results. Dont feel rushed, do you weigh ins on your regular day.

This was from two days ago. Yesterday I was at 228.4lbs. So 2-2.6lbs. Not the greatest but it's a start.

I did great this week .... I'm 100% certain I won't do that well again lol.

I've not been below 240 in over 10 years =/

Back
Top Bottom