March CRH (2 Early Year Wheaties!)

Wolf-Dog

Elite Member
I picked up 1 box of Pennies, 4 rolls of Dimes, and 3 rolls of Nickels to look through over the weekend. :yes: My sister helped me with the box and found her first Canadian Cent. :hi5: Here are my results:

6 Wheaties:
  • 1919 (My oldest found CRHing! :woot:)
  • 1925 (My 3rd oldest! :clapping:)
  • 1945-S
  • 1953-D
3 Canadian (Plus the 1 my sister found)

God Bless! :grin:

March - 2018 - Wheaties & CAN (Resized).jpg

Last edited:
Nice finds Wolf-Dog.. I like pulling wheaties out of those rolls.. Congrats Bro..HH

Nice hunt, I love finding wheat cents. I will have to try pennies some time soon. How many rolls come in a box?

Thanks

Nice finds Wolf-Dog.. I like pulling wheaties out of those rolls.. Congrats Bro..HH
Thank pan4au. :grin: They are fun to find. :yes:

Nice hunt, I love finding wheat cents. I will have to try pennies some time soon. How many rolls come in a box?
Thanks, BRJ123. :D Each box comes with 50 rolls so it is $25 at face value. I do $50 each hunt using one of the following guidelines:

• 1 box of Pennies, and then $25 in Nickels, Dimes, or Quarters for a total of $50
  • 25 rolls of Nickels for a total of $50
  • 10 rolls of Dimes for a total of $50
:grin:

Thanks

Nice WD... I have not searched pennies yet, but I wonder what the ration of wheats or indians to regulars would be.

Thanks jkbemdavis. I have searched over 10,000 pennies and have not found an IHP yet. :( I've found a little less than 50 Wheaties. :grin:

Back
Top Bottom