ENDED 2016 Gift Exchange results

I shipped Philbyfile's package out today and I pm'd him the tracking number :grin: he should receive his package on Monday!!

Thank you Barry for the awesome gifts! Happy holidays everyone!

Attachments

• IMG_0781.jpg
    IMG_0781.jpg
    50 KB · Views: 710
My gifts from Swinglow always nice to add coins to my coin collection. Thanks George and Thanks FMDF for doing this. Merry Christmas and Happy New Years to all of you! .

Attachments

• 20161207_182936.jpg
    20161207_182936.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 802
Recieved my package from GroundSweeper.
Love all of them!! A knife, gloves, digger, loupe Silver Coin!, waterproof phone box and the headstamps will go into my headstamp collection!!!

Thanks GroundSweeper!!!!

Attachments

• 20161207_191414_resized.jpg
    20161207_191414_resized.jpg
    51.5 KB · Views: 594
Since I brought nothing from my house to send as a Christmas present, I ordered Kieth's presents from Amazon. He will get one on Friday and the other two haven't shipped yet. STRANGE, I ordered them all on the third of December.

For those that don't know, I am in Utah for 5 months visiting my children. My home is in Michigan and all locked up for the winter.

Merry Christmas to ALL.

made contact with my exchange partner, addresses sent. Mine has been mailed and tracking# sent. I violated the "something you already have" rule because I found something more fitting for my partner and it seemed silly to mail it to myself and then mail it again.

Mottz sent over some goodies for my gift! Needless to say the Kool Aid man is no more I got some great coins, tokens, a book, and even some Alaskan gold!!! Also... the loops are perfect and will surely come in handy. Congrats on starting the new club (notice the sticker decal) out in NE! For all you CornHuskers...Join him if you haven't already! Happy Holidays!

Attachments

• 20161207_175007.jpg
    20161207_175007.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 477
thanks Cellrdwellr

Cant seem to get a PIc to load keeps telling me error not very computer savey on pics but anyway got a great book and a bunch of wheat cents some to help me fill my books Thanks again and Merry Christmas to ALL

Cant seem to get a PIc to load keeps telling me error not very computer savey on pics but anyway got a great book and a bunch of wheat cents some to help me fill my books Thanks again and Merry Christmas to ALL

Try resizing your pictures, this should fix the problem.
Resize to 800px wide.

gift exchange

Fingerlakes119 box went out this morning. I pm ed him tracking. I recived some awesome,mags, nickel coin collecting stuff.

Thanks George and thank you Vlad for putting this together :yes:

Koz

Quaidmon missed the cutoff date and since I had some extra items I said that I would exchange gifts with him too. I received his package today and all I can say is he shouldn't have. It's way more that what he got from me. I'll have to make it up to him somehow.
Quaidmon.JPG
He sent some of my favorite things. A flashlight and a knife. I collect both. some silver coins and a V nickel. Three rolls of wheat cents. A nice necklace and a rolled penny with a wolf on it. I love wolves too. He also sent some foreign coins and some arrowheads. I think he spent more on postage than what I sent him was worth. Thanks Wade.

I couldn't send a picture to dragonfire so I had to post it here for the tracking number

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 526
Thanks Sleepy Jim

Thanks Jim, just wanted to share my gift with everyone. Thanks Carol & Vlad for the gift exchange this year, my first.

Attachments

• forum gift 2.jpg
    forum gift 2.jpg
    63.7 KB · Views: 471
Received my goodies from Swing4TheRing today. Truly appreciative of it all and I will give it all a good home. Most of it in my safe.:D Thanks Again!!!! Happy Holidays!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 409
Christmas Gift Exchange 2016

I got my care package this week from my exchange partner our Chrisggard. :kingdances:

Thank you very much!!

Folks, I've been spoiled! ;)

When I first opened the USPS box, it looked like the 12 Days of Christmas had struck.

I got :

1 hand digging tool

2 bumper stickers

1 Tesoro finds pouch

Gold prospecting and panning as well as other treasure books to read

Whites and Fisher Labs Tee-shirts

A Garrett chip clip

A slabbed Mercury and silver Roosevelt dime

Chris also supplied some local history.
Now this gets interesting. He resides near where The Oak Ridge processing plant operated for the Manhattan Project.
He supplied me with some cool tourist attraction brochures. I'd like to see this this stuff!!

Attachments

• USE 2.jpg
    USE 2.jpg
    153.5 KB · Views: 492
Last edited:
HUGE thanks to Jackalope for sending over these gifts! Stoked about the mini travel speaker and nice knifes, not to mention the silver... including his very 1st walker he ever dug! :shock: I feel like we are engaged now or something haha! :laughing: Way too kind though! Thanks again!

Attachments

• 20161206_124740.jpg
    20161206_124740.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 359
  • 20161206_125535.jpg
    20161206_125535.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 337
  • 20161206_125455.jpg
    20161206_125455.jpg
    48.2 KB · Views: 350
I was matched up with 7centsworth. I got a great package! He sent me a sweet 1869 3 cent coin, a .999 pure copper commemorative coin, a perfect pocketknife, and even a grain of pure gold!!!! Thanks again 7.

Back
Top Bottom