Chasing horses

spittfire

Elite Member
This is how my day finished up today....I pulled in the driveway and a neighbor asked me if I owned 2 horses, specifically the 2 running all over town at that moment. Well I have 1 but the neighbor behind me has 2 so I thought it was theirs. That was until I see my horse running down the road :mad: The @#@#$%# horse behind my house ate its electric plug thus turning off his electric then proceeded to kick, stomp and plow through my electric fence and wire and let my horse out to "play" with him. I had state police, half the fire co and neighbors trying to keep the two horses off the main busy highway. We finally got them calmed down enough to approach them and get a halter around my idiot and walk them both back. During this whole time the other owner never showed up. My heart was pounding by the time I got back to the barn and all I wanted to do today after work was to go MDing :( :(
The good thing was no-one was hurt and my horse is back in the barn. What a day :P

Glad to hear all went well. I can only imagine what was going through your mind about then. :shock:

Oh my gosh Spitfire, what an ordeal. The first thing that came to my mind was the Real Stories of the Highway Patrol when they were chasing a cow around on the highway. I'm glad they are safe and everything turned out ok. Did you give 'em a good spankin'? :lol:

spittfire said:
This is how my day finished up today....I pulled in the driveway and a neighbor asked me if I owned 2 horses, specifically the 2 running all over town at that moment. Well I have 1 but the neighbor behind me has 2 so I thought it was theirs. That was until I see my horse running down the road :mad: The @#@#$%# horse behind my house ate its electric plug thus turning off his electric then proceeded to kick, stomp and plow through my electric fence and wire and let my horse out to "play" with him. I had state police, half the fire co and neighbors trying to keep the two horses off the main busy highway. We finally got them calmed down enough to approach them and get a halter around my idiot and walk them both back. During this whole time the other owner never showed up. My heart was pounding by the time I got back to the barn and all I wanted to do today after work was to go MDing :( :(
The good thing was no-one was hurt and my horse is back in the barn. What a day :P

Sounds like you need to have a quiet talk with your hoofed pet and explain that you won't put
up with that kind of behavior. Show him a glue bottle and tell him that if he does that again,
he'll be in one of them next. :lol: :lol: :lol:

PS: Glad no one was hurt.

Surprised your horse's liberator didn't get a jolt himself eating through that plug.
Glad to hear there were no injuries or other damages.

Thanks guys ;) I am glad that all turned out well and horse and man both survived. Horses are so powerfull that any encounter would be hazardous to both. And as for the "spanking", if I had had a shotgun, my dogs would be eating good :lol:

Back
Top Bottom