Does anyone else go detecting in the freezing cold? Lol

Boys

Swing , your wright it's over your head, hint your last hunt, Scuba if you have anything else to say to me , be a man come down and see me , :shock::lol: i never saw a man run in scuba gear before :laughing: Ps go buy your 6th scoop from Chuck , and leave me alone .

Swing , your wright it's over your head, hint your last hunt, Scuba if you have anything else to say to me , be a man come down and see me , :shock::lol: i never saw a man run in scuba gear before :laughing: Ps go buy your 6th scoop from Chuck , and leave me alone .

LOL run from you? I will run from you the same way I run from the cops. And if I do buy another scoop from Chuck it will only be to give it away for another contest.

I will let the mods clean up this mess. I am sure my posts will be deleted along with yours and your insults and idle threats.

I think this time you made a huge mess for yourself with a lot of folks on this FRIENDLY site.

Like i said

No threats here , but i am not taking anymore insults here , you have an issue be a man come see me, otherwise don't use my screen name in any of your comments any more . cya

Scuba

Lets get the record strait, no one insulted Chuck, i won a scoop, after i won the scoop , i said i would test it, ever since you, and a few other's have been plucking at me , i have had enough, i own 4 of Chucks scoops, 1 Stavr, 1 Xtream, 2 RTG light action, i can use , test, buy, any scoop i want, to be honest you and a few other's have been childish, bashing me with insult's , as far a Felix goes , i like him, even though he went along with Swings post, it was all good, YOU make a mountain over a mole hill , :takeoff: PS come and see me , I will buy you a GO Pro, , so we can finally see your under water video's clearly :jawdrop::dingding::impatient:

PS YOU 2 Zinc Man :shock::laughing:, got his 1st Excalibur than finally started finding Gold not until JUST LAST YEAR :laughing::roll::hornetsnest::dingding::jawdrop::realitycheck:

Earl, If you are referring to me, I found 13 golds last year. While the year before I had the Excal I found 23, mostly with the Sand Shark which I paid $250 for used. (That was the year of the ROLEX by the way). It also seems to me that I have found more gold hunting playgrounds with a $115 BH Discovery that I have seen you post on here since I've been a member. Hopefully, now that "you're living only 10 minutes from the beach", you'll contribute some nice pics of gold instead of posting pics of new looking scoops and detectors ad nauseum! :lol: Best of luck in 2018! :good:

Felix

Thanks for the kind words, i have been through a lot , most don't understand, 2017 was the worst year of my life, i am finally getting it back together, i will be water hunting now when the season rolls around, and land hunting, history is here , as in Baltimore not many places to hunt, and people were getting shot in broad day light, about a month ago i won a scoop, because of what Chuck posted, Thanks Chuck, after i won the scoop i told the manufacturer, i would test his scoop out this year, i have been under attack ever since, :laughing:, OH i guess all of you thought- i was going to turn- down a free scoop :lol:, would you :no: , answer NO, for all those guy's that be taking shot's at me for Nothing , ITS OVER , GET OVER IT, i am keeping the free scoop , end of story, and using all scoops this year . Good Luck to you Felix, being the season is only 3 months here, were as down their, its all year long, if i do 1/4 as good as you did last year , this year, i am batting 100, Earl

well-that-escalated-rather-quickly.jpg

I've been the "sofa master" for the few months. Earl check out your posts on this thread alone and maybe you will see why you are "attacked"

If I recall on a recent previous thread you told 1 new member that he posted in the wrong thread and he then proceeded to delete it. With the eye candy photo... did the poster of this thread attack you telling you what you can or can't do like he is the mod of mod's?
Just on this thread alone you have insulted half a dozen people people and then say you are attacked. Get off the sofa, surf master and hit the beach for a hunt. Might have some little erosion pockets

You forgot You hunt the Chesapeake Bay 95% of the time, you don't live down here or OC, you don't have a place down here, so why have the detector poveratze think your down here 24/7 hunting finding gold- when your not, you are correct it's everyone's territory , but the fact is your hunting 95% of the time on the Western Shore , the season is only 3 month's out of the year here , the only gold is fresh drops from the tourist July, August , September , and no you are not finding all that gold down here in the re-replenishment sand in the off season is a Fact. I tell the truth, don't lie , so don't come back with , it's all BS , don't worry bro., you didn't post your total gold find's for a reason 2017 this year :shock::lol:, we all know why :yes:, a star ring daddy disappears , the poveratze conclude's that you were misleading them to believe all the time you were hunting here down OC, even living here , but live ,and hunt on the Western Shore , listen you can go to church, and go confess , than change your location for starter's , cause it's not OC Maryland were you live :nono::realitycheck: Your wright to have people think your hunting down here 24/7, but the fact is , since i live here now , and your not willing to compromise , or make change's so , it's your mess now , not mine , clean it up, and happy hunting 2018 on the Western Shore :oops::ohwell::goodluck::facepalm:

345006f128ea3599d23efbc532fa59c5.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Gapuja

Sorry to get off topic, as a few, still have a bone to pick with me 4 winning , and soon testing a scoop, i think i cleared the air, let's move on :back2topic: , i usually call it quits under 45 degrees , hunting in freezing weather , really isn't much fun, especially when your hand's , and feet get cold, welcome to the forum, 42 years land hunting , 9 year's of vacation beach hunting, soon turning more to beach hunting , since i finally moved to the beach, happy hunting, Earl

Attachments

• P1000476.JPG
    P1000476.JPG
    168.1 KB · Views: 81
I was out sat in the water for 3 1/2 hours, 17F, wind chill -6, water temp 30, felt like spring in the drysuit. I do need to get some protection for my nose and cheeks...

Winter blues set in so I headed out.

WTG Joe. It's hard to keep an addicted treasure hunter ( aka:pirate: ) in the house no matter what the temperature is.

I can remember many days when I hunted that the sifter wouldn't work because it was full of ice. I have to say though, those were the months I found most of my gold and definitely most of my old gold.

Scuba

Not even responding to you anymore , you never stop making trouble , come see me 4 your free GO Pro, and i promise i won't non stop harass you for month's for winning something , like a scoop as reference :roll: , BYE

Not even responding to you anymore , you never stop making trouble , come see me 4 your free GO Pro, and i promise i won't non stop harass you for month's for winning something , like a scoop as reference :roll: , BYE

YOU WON something???

Lets set the record STRAIGHT. YOU won NOTHING. Your given name is NOT Surf Master. He decided to GIVE you a scoop to test PERIOD. So go test it.
After that you attacked Chuck.

I could care less that you got another scoop to enjoy on the bed with the others. My problem is how you treat others which really is none of my business and I probably got in where I didn't need to be. People post on your threads and you attack them saying they should have posted elsewhere and you post on others threads without even acknowledging the OP.

This is supposed to be a friendly site. You tell the OP here he shouldn't post where he hunts and you tell the world where others hunt?

I don't know when or if I have crossed line as to being friendly but you talking about Chuck in a monkey suit and some of the other comments you make just frustrate me.

I am done with this thread. It went south fast and never should have. The OP asked a serious question and you come here to attack others like Chuck, Felix and the OP.

Back
Top Bottom