Just wondering..

Just my AT Pro. Looking at that Equinox though.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I have 2, the deus and AT Pro. I had 3 but I gave my ace 250 to my nephew. Now if we are counting pinpointers I have 4, both black and orange garrett pointers but soon to be 5 as soon as Craig ships my MI6!:lol:

I have one at this time but I just do one thing and that's relic hunt. I will be adding a equinox if it checks out to be good...

2 DFX (dad stopped using his), White's Eagle Spectrum, Fisher F70, and Garrett AT-Pro. Sold a Garett 300. Everything else has it's place, but need to add a Minelab yet.

I just recently purchased my 2nd MD. I now have my Patriot and a Deus. Those 2 pretty much cover all my needs. I am curious about the Equinox though, will wait for the reports from the field before I make a decision.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I currently have two (at least until my Christmas present to myself arrives in the mail next week). A White's MXT and an old Compass Scanner XP-Pro - still the best notch discriminator ever made, IMHO. As long as you weren't wanting to find anything over 5 inches deep, it is the best thing in trashy areas I've used. It didn't make a sound until it hit something good. You wouldn't believe how many nickels that thing found that others had missed. Too bad Compass went out of business. I don't count the White's Coinmaster 6000 down in the basement - I only have it because it was $5 at a garage sale!

I currently have one unit and weighing my options for a second unit, come tax time.

For the spring, I have some really good permissions, that will dictate the need for more than just one type of unit!

Down to just 2 from 4. Gave 1 to a coworker who was interested but broke and 1 to my brother in law. Doing my best to spread the hobby.

I only have 2 right now but may add a water machine this summer. I live close to rivers and about 2.5 hours from the beach.

...bout five years ago I had 10 in my closet, :laughing: and all the coils for each...crazy stuff....all those are gone....just gettin' back in to it so now have two....:yes:....

I own 2... But I'm early in my career , will be detecting for the next 20+ years hopefully :laughing: I like trying different detectors but don't have the luxury of buying multiple units right now... The day will come though :grin: HH!

I currently have seven

I currently have seven with multiple coils for each. I use my CTX though most of the time now. 3 or less is just crazy talk :) Insanity I say!
It would be like having 1 fishing pole for trout and for Marlin... not going to work very well.. >>> hahahaha

Back
Top Bottom