Makro Kruzer waterproof detectors - Brochure & User's Manual Available

I'd still like an option on the waterproofing machines......since the waterproof detectors require on board Lithium batteries. It seems like a lot of the lithium batteries degrade fairly fast. After 100 charges you may not get the same run time as new. Sending it to Turkey or the UK for a battery change could be pricey as I don't think there is a center in the U.S. for service yet. So running my own rechargeable AA envelope batteries is my preferred power method for a Impact style machine or T2-T3 Teknetics that is not fully waterproof. So no I don't support all the machines being waterproofed..... only as needed for those water hunting machines.

Just an FYI regarding the Kruzer - you can also power/run it with the external battery pack (optional) with 4 AAs.

Just an FYI regarding the Kruzer - you can also power/run it with the external battery pack (optional) with 4 AAs.

So in this case.....is there a switch to turn off the internal pack? Or a menu setting to do it? It would be great to have the option to run only AAs in a machine if a person wanted to do so and still have the waterproofing.

Are you going to get a Kruzer TNSS?

I might.
Already have Impact detector.
And have one Nox for water hunting.
And have ordered another Nox.
And am waiting on some accessories for Nox.
Like smaller coil and waterproof headphones.

Back
Top Bottom