Lucky Dollar=Ike Dollar=100 dollars!!

SKMKSMetalHead

Forum Supporter
Well simply put I found a hundred dollar bill while metal detecting today!! First off I seen 1 dollar bill I thought ahh cool! Within 2 feet of it I dug my first IKE dollar at 1 inch!!! I thought NO WAY! The Ike dollar made my day! I got up texted my wife and even my mom lol! I was excited about my first dollar coin and in my excitement it got even better!! Right on the corner of this historic st was a modern ONE Hundred dollar bill!! So I do believe I will never spend my one dollar bill and will have the IKE dollar in my pocket from here on out for good luck!! I also found all of our share of typical trash and about 3 bucks in clad! These finds were all around 2 bars lol some drunk probably woke up with a hangover wondering howhe/she spent so much money? This area use to be the gateway to my town from the old depot! History from 1890s to present!! Happy Hunting All! Ya never know what you'll find or eyeball find!! So STOKED!

MetalHead

Attachments

• IMG_1831.jpg
    IMG_1831.jpg
    71.2 KB · Views: 361
  • IMG_1830.jpg
    IMG_1830.jpg
    89.4 KB · Views: 368
Ya man and to be honest the IKE dollar had me more excited than the hundred dollar bill lol!! Trying to get my pictures up....keeps saying the are failing to load!

That's a great day in my book for just the coin ! I bet your wife took your other find though . HH

LOL! Well the wife didn't get the hundred I spent it on silver! I think I am starting to get her hooked and lured into investing in silver for our future home our way of saving right now! So she doesn't have it yet but in a sense she will with a roof over her head!!!

MetalHead

Wow! How cool is that?! Plus, you just gave me (us) a good idea: to clad search around bars. Certainly people come stumbling out and drop all sorts of goodies!

Congrats!

That's one big ole happy! Finding just Ike or just the 100 dollars would be a grand day. But you found both! Big Congrats!

beephead

Now THAT would make anybody's day !!:D I agree, you should carry the IKE Dollar just for luck.:yes: It certainly worked at least once.

Awesome finds! Nice score on the cash. I found an Ike dollar a couple weeks ago too, also a '71. How can anyone lose a coin that big? I'm going to have mine made into a ring and wear it for good luck. HH! :gettinmoney:

Thanks everyone it sure was one heck of a hunt with the Ike find and like I said that hundred dollars was icing on the cake! I'll be back at it as soon as I can. I can escape the kids wife and job only so offen! lol looking forward to retirement for more free time regardless of finds I get the metal detecting itch daily! Happy Hunting! Good luck everyone!

MetalHead

Back
Top Bottom