• Forum server maintanace tonight.
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Found ring after 5 years

aviationgale

Elite Member
When on my 10 day vacation saw a few people I had gone to school with. Well one of them had lost her rose gold engagement ring. So I tried finding it but no luck. She thinks she may have thrown it out with her weed clippings. BUT she has a friend that lost a signet ring. It was specially made by his father and given to him. His father has since passed and he just really wished he could find it. So I said sure I'd help if I could. Not 20 minutes later bam, dug down about 5 inches and there it was. Large silver signet ring. His partner was about as happy as one might be. I was so thrilled I could find it for him. That really is a wonderful feeling to make someones day. If you look closely it is on my finger.:bling:

Attachments

• Lelands ring.jpg
    Lelands ring.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 745
A twofer! It's nice to find an item and then to make someone's day, year possibly in this case, is priceless. Congrats. May I ask what machine you used to find it?

Thanks everyone, it felt really wonderful to be able to that for him. My friend was crying and it wasn't even her ring..too funny! Hey the knee pads are my fashion when I'm out, gotta keep up the stylin' :cool12:

Back
Top Bottom