Silver Coin Count Still On The Rise

Another bunch of great find, nice job Trapper!
Thank you Jared, the adventure continues.
Congrats on all the silvers!
Thank you for your reply Twizzler, it is greatly appreciated.
Well done, that's a lot of silvers, and we're just over halfway through the year! You could get well over 300 if you continue at this rate. This year I'm at 31 silver coins, goal was 50 so only 19 left.
I hope the 2nd half of the year is as good as the first Sandy, for us both. Setting goals and having the resolve to reach them is commitment. Looks to me is you got that. I got to retire in February and its been a very great adventure ever since. Just want it to continue.
Very nice finds Trapper!
Appreciate the reply Tom, thank you. Trapper

Consistently having good silver weeks Trapper, and they're adding up fast...persistence and the patience to accept the occasional skunk is a big part of success. Congrats on the excellent work!

Yes Trap , Tried the soap
And that's part of the reason my hunting time has been limited.
Jeanie can't keep her hands off me 😳.
I can not even get out of the house 😐.
Ha ha. ..
I didn't hafta clean fish Saturday or I woulda tried the other one .
Thank
You !!!!
,Dew

Some more nice silver! Congrats!
Thank you for the response Sean, it is appreciated.
Good to see you're still on track; fast approaching a new personal best, with months to go yet. Those nickels cleaned up nicely!
Thanks Blaise. I hope to be there before the end of this month. It may become a bit easier if we continue to get rains and if this heat dissipates. Big thanks on the Nickels. I try to clean all my Silver when time allows, usually the end of the year.
Consistently having good silver weeks Trapper, and they're adding up fast...persistence and the patience to accept the occasional skunk is a big part of success. Congrats on the excellent work!
Appreciate the wisdom in your response Bruce. Hope this heat here breaks soon, ground is drying out very fast. It will put and end to permissions pretty fast if it does not. Already making plans for a couple long distance drives to be able to hunt.
Yes Trap , Tried the soap
And that's part of the reason my hunting time has been limited.
Jeanie can't keep her hands off me 😳.
I can not even get out of the house 😐.
Ha ha. ..
I didn't hafta clean fish Saturday or I woulda tried the other one .
Thank
You !!!!
,Dew
Let's face it Romeo...... Your sweet talk and those suave moves you have, we all know it ain't any soap drawing her in.

Still we here think the soap does a lot better job cleaning and it lasts a lot longer than the store bought stuff. I have not bought soap since I met Joy as on one of our early dates we made soap. She has a lot of talents beside being a great cook. Trapper

Excellent work! Wow!
Appreciate your reply Nails, thank you. I've had a fantastic year, still going forward.
Your YTD is way higher than my career silver count!
Thank you Zee. I may have dug a good amount of Silver but I have never dug one of those Hacienda Pay Coins that you have shown so often in your threads. To me your efforts provide a great bit of historic values and I enjoy following your finds. Trapper

Back
Top Bottom