Western NY

Western ny

I live in eden. Started detecting may of last yr. I swing a whites m6 and just gettin started

WNY People Unite !!

Lets all get togather and find a nice location to detect. Lets pic a state forest, farmers Field or an unknown site with permission of the owners. I know of none !!! Zoar VAlley, found a lot of silver there. An apple orchard peach or grape field are all good places to detect. Fort Niagara 1-4 miles out from fort on private property would be good. Emery Park, Chestnut Ridge or another large part will do just fine. Just some ideas. We can meet, have lunch , and just have an all around good time.. Rob ... could be in charge of making this happen .. I think we all should send Rob a nice e-mail for setting this up and making it happen. Jim

Sounds like a plan to me Jim! I'll send Rob a message and see what he can do for us.Anyone interested in Going would be welcomed.We just need to find a location.Anyone have any Ideas lets toss them out there . Jim T

Sounds like a great idea to all meet & detect as I think there are plenty in the area that will show up & if someone brings their Wife or other I can lend them a detector or 2 to use!!

Back
Top Bottom