West Virginia

In Huntington, WV

Too far for either of us to make it worth the trip, thanks

Man, you live in the Sticks - There-s Nuttin near you. :laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing:

yep, and where I want to do some old homesite detecting is even worse, deep in the middle of Braxton County in Heaters, WV. back into the mountains then on 4 wheeler and foot a good distance from everything but bears, bobcats, and mountain lions....no kidding, seen all three.

I realize this is 4 mths old.

However I used to live in lost creek but have since moved to Parkersburg. I occasionally Make it back down that way.You have any old maps of our area? Im definantly struggling to find old maps for us. Wanna get together sometime let me know. I do alot of arrowhead hunting,bottle hunting and detecting. George

I left WV 60 years ago. Have had a couple of good permissions in Mason County. There are some areas around where I grew up in Nicholas County that do keep calling to me.

I live in Buckhannon...Just down the road.

Histman1
Damn, I haven't been on this site since 2016, frankly I'm surprised my login worked, and only coincidentally decided to look here again an seen replies to an old query from long ago only within the past couple days...talk about eery!
Absolutely, just got my equipment out today, going over everything and charging batteries, spring is just around the corner. Buckhannon isn't far at all, I'm actually in Salem, west of Clarksburg, love "The Doughnut Shop" there lol.
Lets keep in touch
Rich

Back
Top Bottom