Hi from Prescott, Arizona

tesoro1

Hey there. I'm new to metal detecting and looking forward to some interesting finds in the future. I'm saving for a Tesoro Lobo ST as I also hope to nugget hunt here in northern Arizona.

Helloooo from Idahoooo
Hey Tesero, welcome and nice to meet ya. A lot of neat places to detect near you. Maybe some of those mining areas around Jerome?

Greetings from down Florence way...

Welcome to the forum! I know that there is at least one other member in your area, Mario has sent me several PMs concerning hunting around the Humboldt/Dewey area. His user ID is: papazitro, I am sure that he would like to hear from you! Good Luck & HH, Dave...............

Hey there. I'm new to metal detecting and looking forward to some interesting finds in the future. I'm saving for a Tesoro Lobo ST as I also hope to nugget hunt here in northern Arizona.

Interesting that you call yourself Tesoro, you're saving for a Tesoro, and you live in the city where Tesoro is headquartered.

Your name isn't Gifford, is it?

Welcome aboard Tesoro1.... Prescott is a great little city. Used to hunt just north of there and had 40 acres in Ash Fork. HH RickO

Interesting that you call yourself Tesoro, you're saving for a Tesoro, and you live in the city where Tesoro is headquartered.

Your name isn't Gifford, is it?

Thanks for the welcome. No, my name is not Gifford ;). Yes, I was saving for a Tesoro! I met Rusty Henry last week and purchased a Tesoro Lobo ST. He gave me an introductory course and I've been out detecting near Lynx Creek here. I'm getting familiar with it. I hope to meet some other detectorists in my area here and learn the ropes.

Welcome! I'm from Cottonwood on the other side of Mingus but stationed in NC currently. Hoping to get back to Yuma next year! HH

Back
Top Bottom