BEWARE of seller BluegrassJames

Software shows what he would look like now. ;)

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    53.3 KB · Views: 1,009
Holy cow!

I just read this thread from start to finish, and followed all the links. AMAZING.

The only thing I didn't like, is that he's eligible for parole in the not-too-distant future -- like next December, if I recall correctly.

What a complete loser. People like that need to be locked up for life. No, the crimes aren't, individually, on the scale of say murder. But -- a person like that, you can't fix. No rehabilitation there...he's a menace to society, and would be again if released.

In any case, a great thread! Once I started reading, I couldn't stop!

Steve

Holy cow!

He's really going to have a rough way to go now! He screwed alot of people now hes about to get screwed by alot of people! :laughing:

All those rape and sodomy convictions should keep him busy for a while, lots of karma to repay. Eligible for parole in 2019? Really hope some of the victims at least drop a quick note to the parole board, three more years isn't enough, don't care how overcrowded the prisons are, besides he's small, likely very popular too...

I'm not sure if 2019 is a good date. His total time takes him to 2038, but may get out in 2034. His rape and sodomy charges don't allow for parole or good time.

And it looks like they're consecutive not concurrent. So 15yrs min. to serve + plus his 1yr charges.

Too bad nothing was done with his fraud at this forum.

Karma working at its best. And wow, to know he's also a convicted rapist. Good thing he has a long time in prison to think about his actions.

Back
Top Bottom