Ostby & Barton Signet Ring!

PI JOE

Enigma
Forum Supporter
Got out this weekend with Craig.....we knew the sand got moved around, So yesterday I saw a nice a hard pack spot 'blacksand' and started Gridding it very slow with my DP HH PI....got some clads that been there a few years and then I got a nice sweet sound that we all like to hear.....two scoops later, A 10k signet ring very old too...Craig and I think is about 100 yrs. old! The inside marking has O 10K B......Craig sent me the link on it, It's a pretty cool read...check it out! Ten minutes later, Got a silver wedding band that been there a few yrs. Today We went back and I found a cookie coin Merc no date on it junks and clads. Funny, Craig call me over to help him dig one of is hole 'bad Wrist' and we pulled out over $2.00........"in that one hole"! :shock: No gold for Craigy boy, But all and all we had a great time! :D

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/ostby-barton-masonic-ring.html

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    40.3 KB · Views: 1,080
  • 013.jpg
    013.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 1,159
  • 008.jpg
    008.jpg
    34.7 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    107.1 KB · Views: 1,053
  • 017.jpg
    017.jpg
    111.4 KB · Views: 1,109
  • 016.jpg
    016.jpg
    130.9 KB · Views: 1,056
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    52.4 KB · Views: 1,042
  • 020.jpg
    020.jpg
    48.3 KB · Views: 1,028
I didn't need your help Jose :D You stuck your huge sunspot in my crater I was pulling out a big pocket spill from... I didn't feel like posting my change of the silver earring after working on my yard in the 90 degree heat all afternoon...

Got out this weekend with Craig.....we knew the sand got moved around, So yesterday I saw a nice a hard pack spot 'blacksand' and started Gridding it very slow with my DP HH PI....got some clads that been there a few years and then I got a nice sweet sound that we all like to hear.....two scoops later, A 10k signet ring very old too...Craig and I think is about 100 yrs. old! The inside marking has O 10K B......Craig sent me the link on it, It's a pretty cool read...check it out! Ten minutes later, Got a silver wedding band that been there a few yrs. Today We went back and I found a cookie coin Merc no date on it junks and clads. Funny, Craig call me over to help him dig one of is hole 'bad Wrist' and we pulled out over $2.00........"in that one hole"! :shock: No gold for Craigy boy, But all and all we had a great time! :D

http://www.masonic-lodge-of-education.com/ostby-barton-masonic-ring.html

awesome find Joe I cant wait to hook up with you guys....I went out to r.i today just found some clad and one 1959 quarter ...wtg Joe

Awesome signature ring Joe! :yes: Thats one of the exciting things about sand fishing. You never know what your gonna find each hunt. Really old gold rings (or shall I say Estate jewelry) are one of my favorites. Congrats on the nice finds.

BV

Old Gold

Very Nice, Congrads...............joe/Obn

Sweet finds, ya the ring looks like old. They dont make them like that anymore congrats WTG....

Jamie

I didn't need your help Jose :D You stuck your huge sunspot in my crater I was pulling out a big pocket spill from... I didn't feel like posting my change of the silver earring after working on my yard in the 90 degree heat all afternoon...

Now it's down to the "Honey Do's" with home ownership........a never ending battle. Finish one project and she will have 10 more for you!

Back
Top Bottom