Silver Coin Count Still On The Rise

jack&jill

Elite Member
Got out for several hunts and even took a couple skunks this last week.Still had some very nice outings and the Silver count is still going up. High point was a 5 Silver day on Thursday and the low point last Sunday Air Force Mike, Dewsweeper and I hunted two parks and none of us dug a Silver coin. Dew's dug the only Wheat and Mike did pull a Sterling Medallion. I came home with only clad. Did pass my second high total FTY of 209 with a pair of War Nickels on Monday. The next goal I am chasing is my personal best of 232 that I dug 3 years ago. The Count for the year now stands at 219. Trapper

Attachments

• 7-6-18 .jpg
    7-6-18 .jpg
    82.7 KB · Views: 393
  • 7-7-18 .jpg
    7-7-18 .jpg
    60.3 KB · Views: 365
  • 7-9-18 .jpg
    7-9-18 .jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 342
  • 7-9-18 1 .jpg
    7-9-18 1 .jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 359
  • 7-10-18 .jpg
    7-10-18 .jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 344
  • 7-12-18 2 .jpg
    7-12-18 2 .jpg
    106.5 KB · Views: 340
  • 7-12-18 .jpg
    7-12-18 .jpg
    132.7 KB · Views: 350
  • 7-11-18 .jpg
    7-11-18 .jpg
    108 KB · Views: 354
Another great week! I think you'll easily set new record this year!

Congrats!!! I’m at 34 FTY lol
Well Vic, You did take a few weeks off. Of late the door knocks here have been going very well. The addition of the Nox has added some more to the numbers.
Congrats on adding more silver to the treasure chest Trapper!
Thank you Fred, hope to have a full chest by the end of season.:lol:
Another great week! I think you'll easily set new record this year!
Appreciate the reply Jerry. If all continues as its been I could reach my personal best by the end of the month. After that then every Silver Coin will be a record for me. Trapper

Go get 'em Trapper!
Since it is only the middle of July, there is no doubt you will beat your best year.
I am happy to have 30 this year:lol::laughing:

Nice Trapper, 219 to date is awesome! No doubt a new record is waiting in the wings for you this year!

Have been on a bit of a silver drought here in the last couple of hunts... a couple of sterling rings but that is about it for the shiny here lately...

Wow Trapper!! That’s a lot of silver!! I bet you will be closer to 300 by years end!! I’m at 15 lol but my goal is 50 this year...

Your defiantly gonna pass up your old record,it’s only July and like others say your on fire.lol..Lots of dedication there,and a big bag of silver for a reward is hard to beat.Congrats on those saves.

Go get 'em Trapper!
Since it is only the middle of July, there is no doubt you will beat your best year.
I am happy to have 30 this year:lol::laughing:
Appreciate the reply Matt. You know being unemployed has its benefits. The biggest being time.
Trapper, congrats on all the many fine silvers! The only time I have seen more pictures of silver coins is in a Coin Magazine.
Thanks JAK. You made me giggle with your response. Went out again tonight and added 3 more.
Nice Trapper, 219 to date is awesome! No doubt a new record is waiting in the wings for you this year!

Have been on a bit of a silver drought here in the last couple of hunts... a couple of sterling rings but that is about it for the shiny here lately...
Hope your right Shiny, if I fail it won't be from lack of trying. Already have my next four hunts planned.
Thanks Craig. I know I can do it . Just wondering how, where and when. Trapper

You’re having a year you’ll never forget. That new record will be passed soon. Congrats buddy, I’m enjoying following the great year you’re having. I’m itching to do some detecting. I’ve been in Norway visiting my girlfriend the past couple weeks.

219 and it's only July 👍. We got a little rain now also.

I had a great time last week Sunday and scouting those older parks with the likes of you and airforce Mike is always a treat.

Add me to the list of forum friends who look forward to your updates . Congrats on another great week as the silver though not easy to scratch up at times seems to keep showing up.

Way to keep the coil to the soil buddy .
You have a gift of making it look so easy sometimes.
HH .
Dew

Well done, that's a lot of silvers, and we're just over halfway through the year! You could get well over 300 if you continue at this rate. This year I'm at 31 silver coins, goal was 50 so only 19 left.

Wow Trapper!! That’s a lot of silver!! I bet you will be closer to 300 by years end!! I’m at 15 lol but my goal is 50 this year...
Thank you Digger. Its always great to set goals as they give purpose and direction. Hope you can reach yours.
Your defiantly gonna pass up your old record,it’s only July and like others say your on fire.lol..Lots of dedication there,and a big bag of silver for a reward is hard to beat.Congrats on those saves.
Appreciate the response Butcher. It's been a fantastic adventure so far. Have to make some adjustments as I go further. Seems my haunts are becoming void of targets. Expanding the field and adding the "Nox" now comes into play.
You’re having a year you’ll never forget. That new record will be passed soon. Congrats buddy, I’m enjoying following the great year you’re having. I’m itching to do some detecting. I’ve been in Norway visiting my girlfriend the past couple weeks.
I figured your personal life had a priority Jason. Hope the trip and the visit was very rewarding and refreshing for you. As far as your detecting goes I think you will take care of that in the next few days.
219 and it's only July 👍. We got a little rain now also.
I had a great time last week Sunday and scouting those older parks with the likes of you and airforce Mike is always a treat.
Add me to the list of forum friends who look forward to your updates . Congrats on another great week as the silver though not easy to scratch up at times seems to keep showing up.
Way to keep the coil to the soil buddy .
You have a gift of making it look so easy sometimes.
HH .
Dew
I also enjoyed the hunt Dew's. Best part though is the sit down in the shade and sharing the moment of shame with you two. Really glad Mike pulled that Pendant as it keeps our streak of at least one of us pulling a Silver in every hunt since I met him. That goes back six years. Oh! Joy wants to know if you tried the soap yet? I also am including some before and after pic's of the War Nickels I dug on Monday. Numbers 209 and 210. The Bar Keepers Helper and a soft bristled toothbrush. Trapper

Attachments

• 7-9-18 1 .jpg
    7-9-18 1 .jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 217
  • 7-9-18 2 .jpg
    7-9-18 2 .jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 230
  • 7-9-18 3 .jpg
    7-9-18 3 .jpg
    66.1 KB · Views: 254
  • 7-9-18 4 .jpg
    7-9-18 4 .jpg