new video on profind 35

I just saw that. I'd prefer a different tone as well but anything that helps ID iron should be really useful. I'll be getting one to try.

I am in search of a good pointer and that looked like rubbish from the video. I had higher expectations. Brandon's saying that it was brilliant in his testing at detectival but failed to post a video showing it as being so.

Since I have trouble hearing pinpointers with my headphones on, i go by vibration. Can you tell the difference from junk with the vibration?

I'll be interested to see if that broken tone will happen if you have an equal sized or smaller iron of the coin's size. An electrical knockout with a nickel would be interesting.

I'm not hot to trot about this one like I was when I thought it was two distinct tone sounds. The video shows that the tip has to be nearly right next to the iron to get the breaks in tone.

Not impressed yet. The depth did look pretty good though assuming it wasn't a nickel. I get my best depths in air on nickels with my pointers. jm2c

Yea can't say I'm ready yet to replace my Garrett carrot. I was under the impression that it would be two distinct tones and from the second video the iron tone did not sound until it was almost right against the pinpointer. Oh well

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom