Sacramento

There's no silver left in Sacramento. Mascard got it all. That was rather rude of him, eh ? :p

I went out yesterday to Southside Park and Land Park, didn't see any other Detectors out there. New to metal detecting, only been doing it for a couple weeks. No silver discovered yet, but found a cool Sacramento City Lines bus fare coin, along with many clad coins. Looking for new places to discover... maybe find that $50,000 in gold coins in Rio Vista.

If you are out tomorrow..let me know!!!
[email protected]

QUOTE=journeyman;2767853]I went out yesterday to Southside Park and Land Park, didn't see any other Detectors out there. New to metal detecting, only been doing it for a couple weeks. No silver discovered yet, but found a cool Sacramento City Lines bus fare coin, along with many clad coins. Looking for new places to discover... maybe find that $50,000 in gold coins in Rio Vista.[/QUOTE]

I'm in Sacramento and have never hunted with a buddy before, but I'd like to try. Feel free to send me a private message. I should be available this Fri, Sat and Sun.

Good to know. I go out on Wednesdays and Sundays. I'm sure detecting with others is fun.

Also waiting for my Lesche digger to arrive, this cheap gardening trowel I'm using now is gonna make things rough in the Summer.

In the big cities you need to hunt in a group, so you have enough eyes watching for trouble. Mirror the meerkats. Guy in the middle gets to detect. :lol:

serveimage

yes, I felt like I needed a few meerkats with me when I went to Southside Park last night.

Back
Top Bottom