Fort Donelson Relic Hunt?

snide

I heard rumor that there was a few sponsored relic hunts at Fort Donelson in TN in the past, does anyone know anything about it and if they are still doing it?

Can anyone suggest some hunts such as this? Don't know much still doing the internet research...I would like to get in on some of these type hunts to find some civil war type relics...And I think it would be pretty cool meeting up for a weekend or so with so many like minded folks which share similar interest...

If anyone could suggest or point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it!! :D

Much thanks in advance!!

hunts

their is one for profit that is their once in a while and one non profit their 3 times a year.they are not on speaking terms with each other.should you go to their sites do not mention other or you will get banned from site and hunts.not sure what their beef with each other is.Their is also a hunt in long island for several weekends in a row that supports local restoration project.That one is 100 to 300.00.Depending on importance of site.The cw ones are easy to find on search engine.I try to avoid cross posting hunts.Long island is true non profit for historical society though.And backed by mini lab.And newspaper.If you find out their is a relic hunt in tn please drop me a line.i drive threw their a lot.

Back
Top Bottom