Check this out! FlashEarth

Reading this forum and following up on the information shared by the members is what changed me from a lurker to a member. I was familiar with Google Earth, but I have really enjoyed Flash Earth! Thanks, Okie Digger! Others here have pointed me to websites just as valuable, so,....just a thought, could we establish an appendix here listing suggested websites in one folder, catalogued by subject? I know there are lots of search engines already available, but one place that focused on our hobby/addiction would be invaluable. Just a thought, if its already been done somewhere, somebody clue me. Thanks-
Ben

OOOOPs, kept reading, just found it. Kindly disregard!

re:

Google earth seems to work so much better for me personally, maybe um missing a setting here or something :?:
cheers all
mrix

That's pretty cool... thanks! I clicked on "aerial" and it gave me the landscape view.

I think I'll use this map too, since I am unable to download google earth.

Bookmarked! :grin:

I dont know about all your computers but my security was going off with trojan downloaders but I didnt just look at the earth part. the tv and imagination both set off my kesparsky.:?:

I think it has the best aerials I've seen, unbelievable, thanks

Flashearth.com

Flashearth is cool, but the new googleearth5 is awesome. You have to dn ld there new software but really cool. If you set the settings to the left for street veiw , you can get in a bubble and float dn the street and see the front of the houses. Very nice. Little more difficult but much better close ups.http://www.googleearth.com

Hi, my name is Randy. I posted the googleearth link but forgot to say, Im new to the site and new to metal detecting. I should get my new minelab se about tomorrow or friday. 2/10/10, then i need to learn to use it. Anyone in the Jacksonville,Fl area? Maybe give me tips on where to go or not. If your in the area and want some company on a hunt give me a shout. email [email protected]
Thanks Randy

Back
Top Bottom