Here they came again!

KingTotsalot

Official Tot Lot King
Forum Supporter
Mabelvale, south of Little Rock, Arkansas
This time the Castle was besieged by silver Kens, note their shield formation, somewhat reminiscent of a Zulu shield! Wonder where they got that idea?? :lol::lol:

Anyway they were soon captured by the Royal Guard and brought into the Castle at His Majesty's Royal Request. KT inspected each one, and found all of them to be quite worthy of being added to KT's Silver Hoard.

At first belligerent, they suddenly became quite subdued and then friendly once they realized KT would honor them with His Best Royal Treatment, feed them a fine feast, and even let loose a few of the more attractive Walking Libs for their personal entertainment! :shock:;):D:lol::lol:

After a lengthy discussion, KT realized they were not targeting the Castle as such, but had been leading such a boring life during the current pandemic, they decided to get out and see what they could get into. Me thinks they will be happy where they are....now! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Enjoy the picture as it will be the last of this group!

Attachments

• Not CRH 05 01 2020 20 64 Kens.jpg
    Not CRH 05 01 2020 20 64 Kens.jpg
    55.3 KB · Views: 270
KT reckons His Royal Yearly Total, when it is revealed in Jan of 2021, will put you in the hospital, metaladdict, but His Majesty just hopes it does not! :lol::lol: :laughing::laughing::laughing:

Perhaps you should always wear sunglasses, so you are not so blinded!

I need to get a bank account and half dollars hunt too👍

I need to get a bank account and half dollars hunt too👍

These are all purchased since the advent of isolation. KT's dump bank has temporarily shut its lobby, so His Majesty has no place to get rid of the clad! But KT has a set price to purchase and will not exceed that amount. Fortunately, some bidders give up before that amount. KT only wins 1 in 13 that He bids on. Anyway, that's how KT has disposed of His Royal Stimulus Money. Another important factor, the Queen approves of this action also!:yes::yes::lol::lol:

Congrats KT !!!! :thumbsup:

Wow, with as much silver as you are collecting, maybe it's time to start buying bars of silver bullion ? :laughing:

Here's a sample I found online, might be easier to store :lol:
silver-bullion.jpg

Wow, with as much silver as you are collecting, maybe it's time to start buying bars of silver bullion ? :laughing:

View attachment 466768

Gary , I somehow think His Majesty is strictly a coin man and would find bullion bars rather uninteresting . I believe he views coins with people on them as his friends and an ever growing army of subjects who will always be loyal and never revolt against him . :lol:

View attachment 466768

Perhaps easier to store, but in most circumstances, more difficult to dispose of, if necessary.

Gary , I somehow think His Majesty is strictly a coin man and would find bullion bars rather uninteresting . I believe he views coins with people on them as his friends and an ever growing army of subjects who will always be loyal and never revolt against him . :lol:

GKL, you are correct! Coin man all the way! They can make bullion bars in various sizes, patterns, finishes, ect., but coins have both the silver value and an aesthetically pleasing history. KT is fond of war year coins. You can never know what the bearer went through while carrying them! The King's Royal Father worked at a bank from 1923 through 1948. As a teller, He handled 10s of 1000s of silver and gold coins. He was there when gold was called by the government and saw 1000s of gold coins turned in for melt value. They had to weigh the coins by the batch to pay out on them due to wear and the common practice of "shaving" gold coins. And silver halves are just darned pretty, taking on with wear a soft patina not seen in bars or most jewelry.

Perhaps easier to store, but in most circumstances, more difficult to dispose of, if necessary.

GKL, you are correct! Coin man all the way! They can make bullion bars in various sizes, patterns, finishes, ect., but coins have both the silver value and an aesthetically pleasing history. KT is fond of war year coins. You can never know what the bearer went through while carrying them! The King's Royal Father worked at a bank from 1923 through 1948. As a teller, He handled 10s of 1000s of silver and gold coins. He was there when gold was called by the government and saw 1000s of gold coins turned in for melt value. They had to weigh the coins by the batch to pay out on them due to wear and the common practice of "shaving" gold coins. And silver halves are just darned pretty, taking on with wear a soft patina not seen in bars or most jewelry.

I understand, and I'd prefer coins also, but it was just a funny idea I thought to post for a laugh :laughing:

:laughing::laughing::laughing:

Neat KT !!!! Thanks for sharing that ! :lol:

Thanks for posting the original picture so KT learned that these decals were available! Considering it cost only a few dollars, and KT's deductible would have cost His Majesty $500 to get the tailgate dent removed, this is a good alternative! :laughing::laughing: And maybe it will give some other drivers a laugh too!:lol::lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom