• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Weight Loss Challenge

Ok, Ok, here it is...

Sorry again for the delay.

Big shout out to #9431! Great rebound this week with a 10 lb loss. He made some good changes that turned out to be very effective!

Week5Results.jpg

Thanks Vexhold good work again. Yea.. My weight went up and then down like a roller coaster. My first real diet. I did well last week and hope it continues!!!!!
:hat3:

I'm a little late to the game.. I exercise constantly and the weight stays on..

Found out I had low thyroid - that is getting fixed and the weight is starting to come off..

Gotta go from 220 to 185 and I'll be a chick magnet again, but don't tell my wife! :shock:

I'ma want to pick up all the single moms at the beach this summer while I woo them with all the treasures i digg up.

Keep going everyone. Slow and steady.

Wow, we dropped down to only 12 people turning their weights in. I understand the weather is getting nicer earlier than expected, but c'mon people... weigh in!

I will get the update out after work today.

Maybe I'll win by default, if I'm the only one left standing at the end :lol: Despite not losing one lousy pound, I've at least weighed in every week.

Wow, we dropped down to only 12 people turning their weights in. I understand the weather is getting nicer earlier than expected, but c'mon people... weigh in!

I will get the update out after work today.

I hope you got mine...I sent it via my phone.

Wow looks like everyone is doing Great!!!!!
If I'm correct we are at the halfway mark and there is only 7 more weigh-ins to go. Congrats to everyone for making it this far. And thanks to Vexhold for running the numbers.

Keep up the great work,
I was fat from 9-20 years of age.I know what it takes to keep in shape.With fast food getting cheaper this is the perfect time to start taking the weight off.

Back
Top Bottom