Unbelievable, BBH.

Aly

I almost went to Amazon to buy my new detector and pointer because I really wanted to have them by the weekend - it's going to warm up to 70 for the first time in a while. Since I have Prime, it would of been here in time. But...

I PM'd Bart of Big Boys Hobbies (hey, even though I am a girl...)on the 3rd inquiring about the Eurotek Pro/x-pointer and he was knowledgeable, helpful, and gave me a great price. I decided I would much rather give my business to someone that is passionate about the hobby, and I could wait until next week to have my MD. I paid around 10AM yesterday. I received my MD today around 10AM.

To be honest, I'm upset and baffled. It's freezing today and I can not go MD'ing. I did not in my wildest imagination think I would have the MD the next day, before I even woke up. I am not prepared!
I'm baffled because a letter I send across town takes a week to arrive sometimes.

I think I've just been majorly spoiled. Bart, expect me to come back for every MD related purchase I might do in the future. Thank you so much for your help and business! :D
I can't praise this person enough, if you are looking to buy something, you should definitely do so from Big Boys Hobbies.

I almost went to Amazon to buy my new detector and pointer because I really wanted to have them by the weekend - it's going to warm up to 70 for the first time in a while. Since I have Prime, it would of been here in time. But...

I PM'd Bart of Big Boys Hobbies (hey, even though I am a girl...)on the 3rd inquiring about the Eurotek Pro/x-pointer and he was knowledgeable, helpful, and gave me a great price. I decided I would much rather give my business to someone that is passionate about the hobby, and I could wait until next week to have my MD. I paid around 10AM yesterday. I received my MD today around 10AM.

To be honest, I'm upset and baffled. It's freezing today and I can not go MD'ing. I did not in my wildest imagination think I would have the MD the next day, before I even woke up. I am not prepared!
I'm baffled because a letter I send across town takes a week to arrive sometimes.

I think I've just been majorly spoiled. Bart, expect me to come back for every MD related purchase I might do in the future. Thank you so much for your help and business! :D
I can't praise this person enough, if you are looking to buy something, you should definitely do so from Big Boys Hobbies.

Another great thread/feeback for BBH. BBH is what happens when a person turns their passion into a business.

Welcome

Don't get too excited. It takes a while to get use to a metal detector. So be patient and the good stuff will come. Maybe you should watch metal detecting on you tube to get your fix until the ground unfreezes.
HH everyone

Don't get too excited. It takes a while to get use to a metal detector. So be patient and the good stuff will come. Maybe you should watch metal detecting on you tube to get your fix until the ground unfreezes.
HH everyone
Ive had an F2 for about a year :) I am giving that to my fiance and usingthe euro so that we can hunt together instead of sharing.

Glad your happy with the fast shipping! Enjoy it!

Back
Top Bottom