one more silver/gold ring

Now I know why they call you Dew, because you Dew IT! Nice ring, I like those two tone rings! Pretty nice find there Dew!!

I was hoping no one would mention the dirty hands. I had been out side doing yard work and decided to do the post. The thumb got smashed the other day when the jeep door closed and i wasnt paying attention. Im worse than a mechanic..... retired with a honey dew list.

Dew

Hunted yesterday and picked up a TI and this interesting Silver/Gold ring with what appears to be a ruby. The gold was clean out of the water but the silver was crusted but i was still hoping for white gold or PL..... naa it was marked 925 and i couldnt get a good read on the rest.. looked like 10K. I assume the D is for the designer of the ring. I picked up a couple more finds.... just to lazy to post um lol.

Dew
nice vey cool i have an ace250 and i found a 1820 large cent a 1866 indian head penny and a 1892 canadian 5 cent piece:yes:

It had been there awhile everything was crusted except the yellow gold. Thats going to be a keeper for me... no ARA. ACE.... you still got it? what initial did it have inside it? Are you saying you found those coins on a beach? Ive been detecting for some time now.... mostly relic, tokens, and old coins. Those are hard coins to come by if you arent hitting the fields and old home sites now days..... good finds.

Dew

Back
Top Bottom