New guy from Nashville

Nashvegas

Hey ladies and gents. Just joined the forum. Live in Nashville and been detecting for a couple months now. Have the bug pretty bad. Went from a Compadre to an Ace 250 to an X Terra 705 all in one month. Love the 705. My best finds have been a few civil war bullets. Lots of clad. And a bazillion cans. If anyone is in Middle Tennessee and would like a hunting partner, I’m game!

Hello! I'm in Clarksville, and been digging now a couple months, mostly on farm permissions. Let me know if you ever come up this way!

I live in McKenzie. I will be heading to Tullahoma for a few days around Christmas. Wanting to do some dirt digging while we are there.

Welcome from just to the east, in Lafayette (Macon County)!

I have sisters that live in Nashville and an uncle, so Nashville is an almost regular destination.

I'm used to the CW hunting of Chattanooga and have yet to dig one in the northern part of the state.

Congrat's on the machine and HH here in middle TN!

Welcome from W Tn. Sometimes our prospecting club gets together in or around Dickson Co. to do some detecting. Hopefully we will be doing some dirt fishing in the spring. I can let you and jarnold603 and others know when and you would be welcome to join in... I live close to jarnold603 and hopefully we can get together if I heal up with neck and arm ailments .. HH

Welcome from W Tn. Sometimes our prospecting club gets together in or around Dickson Co. to do some detecting. Hopefully we will be doing some dirt fishing in the spring. I can let you and jarnold603 and others know when and you would be welcome to join in... I live close to jarnold603 and hopefully we can get together if I heal up with neck and arm ailments .. HH

Thanks! Please let me know!

Greetings from down the road in Franklin.

I am new to this but enjoy the time outdoors.

Let me know if you ever want to get together for a hunt.

Thanks! Please let me know!
Our club is having our meeting tomorrow. We will be discussing our next metal detecting outing and our gold prospecting outing for next year. It appears, tentatively, that will will have a club hunt around the first of March and a prospecting outing the last of March. Not sure yet about the detecting outing.. could be going back looking for the buried union payroll at dollar hill.

Back
Top Bottom