Just wondering..

More than two? Who can have more than two rigs? Some sort of Humanoid/Spider kind of Plum Island thingy?? Most native prehistoric clean genetic Humans only got two arms, and sure, even with two arms most Humanoids cant find their @ss with both or either....Not like Elon Musk apparently, but we do what we can to get by...

I myself was genetically born a certified classified 'Ambidex' so I can easily find my @ss with both hands and often do on a daily basis!! In fact, I'm doing it right now and typing this reply out with my nose...

Yep..F70 in one hand and the AtPro in the other, no trouble for an Ambidex!.....No normal Human needs more than two rigs? Due to these Physiologcal constraints?

Although, I might just pop for an Equinox later this year to utilize another seldom used and neglected bodily protruberance..hit the mid range of my sweep? Plow the road right down the middle?...If it comes stock with a comfortable velveteen holster, and a Tall Mans lower shaft option that is..:laughing:.

I've only the one, quite simply because it's better than the others i've had for my soil/targets, it covers 90% of my core detecting, i just don't need 3 or 4 that do a similar but lesser job.
I'll be watching the reports on the Equinox though, if it looks better for my core needs I'll give it a go!

I have 2..there have been times when I was up to 6 or 7,and I’d just take a step back and think(what the hell are you doing).
To each they’re own,but for me I only need one.

I've only the one, quite simply because it's better than the others i've had for my soil/targets, it covers 90% of my core detecting, i just don't need 3 or 4 that do a similar but lesser job.
I'll be watching the reports on the Equinox though, if it looks better for my core needs I'll give it a go!
I admire your discipline.:yes:

I've got three (golden mask1+, deeptech vista smart, rutus alter71) Never use the golden mask anymore but can't let go, to many precious memories and it got me fantastic finds in the past.

Last edited:
:wow:

Attachments

• md.jpg
    md.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 523
Back
Top Bottom