• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Craig-blizzard warnings prepair

I wonder

How much this set up runs Craig ? http://www.meyerproducts.com/plows/superv.aspx Had 16 years safe driving at the end , drove 70 foot rigs, Doubles , doubles & triples qualified , Craig not trying to burst your bubble , but if I wanted to plow, all I have to do is put one on my 2500 hemi, with a salt shaker at the end of my 8 ft bed , shazam , but it might be a waste of money around here, not enough snow all season, this year might have been worth it 4 sure ,Earl

I'm not into gadgets... the more moving parts the more that can break down... I don't need all the bells and whistles out there... plowing is not rocket science :roll:

Here is a couple pictures from my yard as I was too busy with the wife today to take many pictures...

Earl... see that white house across the street from me? That is where I found the cut reale :lol: house was built in 1954 :yes:

Attachments

• 004 (2).jpg
    004 (2).jpg
    86.5 KB · Views: 70
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 72
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 65
If Craig would move to Florida he could buy a Hummer H1 to mow yards in February:laughing:

Attachments

• SAM_1079.jpg
    SAM_1079.jpg
    56.7 KB · Views: 77
Craig, Sweet Setup!

I see you guys have about the same amount of snow as us. I know a guy here that plows snow then mows yards in the summer. He does very well for himself.

Thanks for posting.

Earl... you should think about moving to Connecticut if you want to plow... you can find strange yellow metal when you go to our beaches that you aren't finding down there :laughing: and can make lots of money "that you will need" to live up here on the "Gold Coast" you won't get rich though... they don't call Connecticut the tax you to death state for nothing :roll:

Brake lines should be stainless up that way:no:

Larry some guys are replacing them with plastic lines, they asked me if I wanted them but I have heard negative stuff about them... after a couple years I will buy the kit to replace the fuel and brake lines with stainless if I still have the truck...

lol

mmmmmmmmmm I wonder what Maryland would be, they are killing us with taxes, rain tax bottle tax ,pretty soon you will have to put in a 5 dollar bill to take a crapper, at the public rest room :roll::(

For Craig Joe, I wouldn't fit in that sidewalk plow truck :shock::lol:, it would be like Clide in the Clint Eastwood movie :lol::yes:

I took that into consideration and will remove the top of it for you... I even will take the seat out so you can sit on the floor :laughing:

Craig, Sweet Setup!

I see you guys have about the same amount of snow as us. I know a guy here that plows snow then mows yards in the summer. He does very well for himself.

Thanks for posting.

I do the same thing... I used to have a regular job and couldn't stand being inside with a tie on so I quit and tried commercial fishing first before settling into landscaping.. its hard work but I prefer it to a suit and tie :lol: plus I make my own hours so I can detect whenever I want as long as I am caught up with my jobs... You hear PI Joe complain about that quite a bit on the forums :laughing:

Here comes another Storm Craig

Some of the snow was melting here, Wed, Thurs., Friday in the 50s, looks like midnight Tuesday morning into early Tuesday afternoon :shock::mad:, hopefully this will be the last of the snow , here you go Craig, make some :money:, :snowtruck: by the way you Florida guy's , got it made :tropical: < DEW Ps OBN I can't see the Blower on Craig's truck, can U :lol:

Back
Top Bottom