Explain your Username

Explain your user name

On weekends I drive around in an old black Model T roadster with my detector resting on the mirror arm and top saddle. I find it to be like walking around with a cute puppy--people are more open and friendly as well as agreeable when asking for permission.

I am a coin hunter, they're what makes me (and my detectors) operate. Not necessarily by choice but coins are mostly what are available for me to find.

On weekends I drive around in an old black Model T roadster with my detector resting on the mirror arm and top saddle. I find it to be like walking around with a cute puppy--people are more open and friendly as well as agreeable when asking for permission.

Neat idea for helping to get permissions !!!!

While most of us likely are not going to get a Model T :drive:, others might have similar unusual ideas for helping get permissions.

Maybe start a thread on the "General Hobby Discussion" forum -

"Unusual ways to help get permissions" and post a picture of your Model T with your detector sitting inside. :drive: :lol:

The Beyonder is my favorite comic book character. The 123 is added on because some websites already have "Beyonder" taken as a username. Adding an extra 123 usually fixes that.

Years ago someone said I was like an ogre... so... why not HappyOgre.. after all when is an ogre happy? When he is being mean and nasty... btw.. I am not really mean and nasty.. just like that it was an oxymoron.

I have always been disorganized. Back in the day, user names on some sites were limited to a maximum of eight characters, thus dsorgnzd.

Thought this would be interesting for everyone on the forum. Explain what your username or avatar means. My username, Trickworm, is my favorite plastic worm.

My username is first initials of all family members and last name. The avatar pic is my favorite (and most valuable) marble I ever owned. It is a mint condition 4 color Akro Popeye. I sold it to help with hurricane relief a while back... for a bit over $500.

I used my first and last name for the first few years on the forum, decided that was a little much so came up with a catchy cool name or so I think? :laughing: great thread idea!
Ps I never dwell in cellars :laughing:
Pss...just realized this thread is 6 years old :D

bjyshsy.jpg

Was my daily ride for 17 years, after my dad owned it for 22 years. 1968 FLH, if you know what your looking at, it was powered by the shovelhead motor.

first name with last name initial name repeated again. it was suggested by yahoo. besides I could of had my real name on my email know-one had that but tnow there are to many.

Major college football fan. Been to almost 40 games even though I just became a fan in 1999. Been to over half a dozen stadiums. Where I live, UVA, Virginia Tech, Duke, UNC, Wake Forest, NC State are within 2.5 hours.

My name is one that I have had since my first Pontiac Gto back in 1995, it was a 1966 and that was the beginning of the muscle cars for me but I will always be a VW guy. Since the first Goat, I have had every year except for a 1964 and a 1974. Even owned one of the first 2004’s...it was such a lame excuse for a GTO that I sold it 6 months later. I miss my 1969 Ram Air III Judge the most, should have never sold it. :(

The pic is sunset in the Caribbean from 37,000ft taken last year.

When my grandson was a tot he would call my metal detectors "Ninnies." I took a middle rod from my DFX so that he could slide it across the carpet pretending to detect. One day I was heading off to catch a tide and he looked at my machine and stated, " Oooh, Papas big Ninnie!" I looked at him and said,"Yes I am." I would rather be Big Ninnie than anyone else because the name came from my favorite person on earth.

Back
Top Bottom