Who uses wireless headphones

BC Buck

Iv been using my headphones that came with my Nox 600. I would be embarrassed to tell you how many times iv had them jerked off my head wile digging. Close calls cutting wire with digging tool and stupidest filling holes only to find wire loop in bottom of hole.:mad:

My 800 came with wireless and I love them. It sure is nice not being tethered to the detector. I also bought the ZLynk system for my ATPro. Much better than the cord.

Cliff

Iv been using my headphones that came with my Nox 600. I would be embarrassed to tell you how many times iv had them jerked off my head wile digging. Close calls cutting wire with digging tool and stupidest filling holes only to find wire loop in bottom of hole.:mad:

Once you get used to not being tethered to your detector it's hard to go back. It's well worth fooling around with charging/batteries.

I added low latency BlueTooth audio to my DIY PI detector.
I got tired of having the headphone cable snagging on bushes, and have the headphones being pulled off. I got a Trond BT transmitter and headphones from Amazon, Some double sided tape to stick the tx unit to the detect case and a short cable with phone plugs finished the installation.
Way, way better than have a wire from the head phones to the detector.

I just recently bought the Garrett MS-3 wireless setup for my detectors. It came with two wires, one for the AT pro and the other for any other headphones. I'd detected for 36 years with wired phones and they'd occasionally get tangled or pulled off my head when digging. Though wireless isn't a necessity I'm glad I bought them and don't think I'd ever go back to wired phones.

I have the zlynk and I have noticed zero latency. They do make your ears sweat on these hot summer days. I wear them around my neck with the volume turned up. I'll never go back to wired headphones I'm spoiled.

My 800 came with them and I purchased a ZLynk for my Whites. I would never go back to a corded headphone.

I bought the Zlynk kit for my AT Pro. I like it but still bring my corded headphones in case of battery fail or personal failure. Yeah I've gotten out to the hunt site to find I left the transmitter and headphones back at the house on the charger--DOH!

My Equinox 800 came with wireless headphones and I really enjoy using them. I cant really say I've noticed any delay.

I used my Nox 800 headphones wirelessly for the first time last week in Missoula... It was great...I can't imagine going back to wired. Only complaint is that my ears get sweaty :)

I've been wireless for nearly a decade, and I wouldn't go back to wired for anything beyond a dedicated underwater rig.
My old Auvio setup works just as well today as it did brand new, which is why I bought spares while they were still available. Realistically, I'm probably set for the rest of my life.

I started with the Deteknix W6 wireless system. I have 2 sets of these, but both transmitters have died. I now use the Garrett wireless ones along with the Zlynk PP. I don't see using wired headphones anytime soon.

Back
Top Bottom