Stellar day!! With old gold too!!

Sorry for the late reply, but BIG CONGRATZ on an awesome hunt and day! I still say you have a “sixth sense” for finding silver (&gold)!!! Yeah man, was great gettin’ out with you for a hunt and seeing those incredible finds......
ALL YOU GUYS ON THE FORUM.....I hope SCHWEDDY doesn’t mind me telling you this....but the Capped Bust Dime WAS SCHWEDDY’s CAREER 700th SILVER COIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I think he’s being modest not mentioning it, but I just HAD too......UNBELIEVEABLE MAN!!!:shock:

Haha! Thanks man. I wasn’t being modest though. I was so excited that I forgot to mention the capped bust was my 700th career silver(not including when we were kids). It’s been quite a ride for the last 7 years since getting back into the hobby together. Never in my wildest dreams would I have imagined we’d do so well. When we were were kids, a mercury dime would put us over the moon. So glad we get to experience this together.

Great finds and day well spent with a buddy. Those two silvers were probably dropped together, since the capped has been worn down nice. Wish I had some old parks like that around here.

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, any one of those would have made my day, let alone all 3..... Very nice!!!!

Awesome finds.
The half dimes in very nice shape.
What does that engraving say? Initials and or hopefully a date?

Thanks. The inscription in the ring appears to be WMM. My guess would be that theyre the initials of the groom. I have no way of verifying. But based on the condition of the ring, the style of inscription and th type of carat mark, this is an 1800’s men’s wedding band.

Back
Top Bottom