ENDED Bring On Summer!

ca743d0107ba55c5d2c5a3634c4bf68d.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Not looking good. I was at Sam's Club yesterday morning and they had signs up for a sale. The signs read END OF SEASON SALE. They were for Suntan Pool Loungers!!

For some reason the temperature went from the 90's to 54 last night. Maybe they know more than the weathermen and summer is over.

Not looking good. I was at Sam's Club yesterday morning and they had signs up for a sale. The signs read END OF SEASON SALE. They were for Suntan Pool Loungers!!

For some reason the temperature went from the 90's to 54 last night. Maybe they know more than the weathermen and summer is over.

Yeah Scuba... I'm starting to worry a bit. I just got my pumpkins and beans planted. Supposed to have soil temps of 70 degrees?!

Scuba, not my circus not my monkeys but would it be a logistical nightmare to include the Tuesday drawing?

Scuba, not my circus not my monkeys but would it be a logistical nightmare to include the Tuesday drawing?

I think so. A lot won't get three posts in before they can enter by Tuesday and if I changed the rules and someone would have won earlier, I would upset things.

This will work I hope. The odds are not really that bad. I have thought of changing it but decided to let it run its course. If it takes a year, so what? Someone will be happy.

It’s kinda like summer somewhere anyway right?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Week 10

5 19 35 Mega ball 10
4 26 57 Mega ball 5

......hey, however long it takes the winner won't mind :lol:

Thanks again Scuba, it's still much better odds than most contests, even the PCH sweepstakes :lol:

Back
Top Bottom