Mega Clad Pic!

NoxDude

Elite Member
Hey Guys..

Here is a picture of my clad for 2016! I will dump it out and post another pic later. Right now, I am finishing up building my new workbench then time to clean!:D:lol:

atpro dude

Attachments

• IMG_20170105_084603.jpg
    IMG_20170105_084603.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 649
Wow!!!! the vase on the far right in the pic looks like my haul for the year. That's alot of digging.

If you sacrifice a few dollars in quarters, you could speed clean that clad
at the local laundry mat in their washing machine. :laughing:
If I had that much to clean in my thumblers tumbler,
I'd be cleaning till July :laughing:& my electric bill would be $100 higher!
Hope 2017 will be another productive year, & that you'll manage to find
"NEW CLAD LANDS":D

unbelievable

I can't believe it, people in S. Cal. must not want pocket change. When they get it they must toss it like they are feeding the birds or something. I've been at this around a year n a half, parks, schools, curbstrips, and residences and gotten maybe 65 bucks. You have some great hunting ground, congrats and good luck in 2017

I can't believe it, people in S. Cal. must not want pocket change. When they get it they must toss it like they are feeding the birds or something. I've been at this around a year n a half, parks, schools, curbstrips, and residences and gotten maybe 65 bucks. You have some great hunting ground, congrats and good luck in 2017

If you dont stop to dig tabs, foil, or can slaw, then you can come back with great coin counts.

If I solely coin shoot it can be surprising how much coins a guy can find when not wasting time digging non coin tones and numbers!

It's a numbers game, cover more area faster, dig less junk, only dig coins...you can have killer clad days too. You have to be focused on what you are looking for!

Last Monday I came back with $17.00 in clad, from a school yard on 3 hr hunt from coin shooting! Many of those coins were from kicking mulch back, grabbing the quarter and then moving on...

WOW Dude.
You have enough their to buy a new truck. You will need a 5 gallon tumbler for all that. Would like to know how much is their. Nice job. Do you have a bad back now? KEN

Right now, I am finishing up building my new workbench then time to clean!

I can see why you would need a new workbench AtPro Dude!!! Showoff:laughing::laughing:

You may have to rent a cement mixer to tumble all of those! You are also gonna need a 4x8 workbench! Built heavy! Thats a lot of clad there! Very Excellent!
Mud

makes sense

If you dont stop to dig tabs, foil, or can slaw, then you can come back with great coin counts.

If I solely coin shoot it can be surprising how much coins a guy can find when not wasting time digging non coin tones and numbers!

It's a numbers game, cover more area faster, dig less junk, only dig coins...you can have killer clad days too. You have to be focused on what you are looking for!

Last Monday I came back with $17.00 in clad, from a school yard on 3 hr hunt from coin shooting! Many of those coins were from kicking mulch back, grabbing the quarter and then moving on...

Makes sense I guess, I like to dig the off and iffey sounds, thats where I seem to find the odd and cool stuff, but still it seems people in CAL. dig way more clad the rest of the country. Thanks and good luck in 2017.

Think about it a second.

You can hunt year around in SoCal. The population density is nuts! Tons of beaches, public parks and areas to hunt.

It is doable!

Your right

Think about it a second.

You can hunt year around in SoCal. The population density is nuts! Tons of beaches, public parks and areas to hunt.

It is doable!

I guess being able to hunt year round,and population are a big factor. I guess I'll just have to settle for seasonal hunts and the pawltry sums Penna. has to offer. lol Good luck and HH Mark

Wow!
I can't believe you keep it and only clean/deposit once a year. I run 10 pounds at a time in a Lyman rotary tumbler with the pins/vinegar-salt/water solution. Even at that, it looks like you have a weeks work to clean up that pile of clad.

You are a clad killer, buddy! Good on ya. How about describing your technique for acquiring such a huge clad total?

Another pic of my mega clad!!! TIME TO CLEAN!!! LOL!

atpro dude

Attachments

• 20170108_082833.jpg
    20170108_082833.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 469
Last edited:
Buckets of glory... You found buckets of glory. I was never patient enough to take all my clad for the year and put it into one location. It always ended up being rolled or taken to coin star every month or two.

That's impressive when it's all sitting there in a row!

Back
Top Bottom