Gold !!!!!

Don't get to happy for the guy, his gov't is going to take at least 80%. He'll probably be sued by everyone whos ever known him for a cut and in the end only the lawyers will have any of the money

Don't get to happy for the guy, his gov't is going to take at least 80%. He'll probably be sued by everyone whos ever known him for a cut and in the end only the lawyers will have any of the money

LOL! So true.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd do my best to hide this find (provided the loot was legally found). Why would you broadcast this to the world? Just cash the gold in as you needed money or to make a purchase. Why should the freaking gov't get a piece of the pie? Screw that!

LOL! So true.

I don't know about you guys, but I'd do my best to hide this find (provided the loot was legally found). Why would you broadcast this to the world? Just cash the gold in as you needed money or to make a purchase. Why should the freaking gov't get a piece of the pie? Screw that!

Thats my thoughts too. just spend it as needed and shut up. thats why I haven't told you guys about my big finds !!!! :laughing::laughing::laughing:

If I ever find a gold hoard NO ONE will ever know... there are ways to leach it back into the market, not need to broadcast it to the world...

What the lawyers don't get the home invaders will! Shush, your life depends on it!

Back
Top Bottom