Weekend wrap up

WyoTom

Elite Member
All public hunts this weekend. It’s tough!!! Hunted a local high school and city park. Managed to pull a bunch of clad, some real old wheats and 2 silver dimes. I got a cool pic of the Rosie when I popped the plug. I’m super impressed with this CTX! I was running it with a open screen in combined ferrous/coin. A lot of the older deeper wheats had iron in the hole.

Attachments

• 08E361DA-597A-4CE0-B886-6CF3BD1EE54B.jpg
    08E361DA-597A-4CE0-B886-6CF3BD1EE54B.jpg
    92.1 KB · Views: 495
  • 84F7F45A-3169-4268-8BC4-9D404FE294C5.jpg
    84F7F45A-3169-4268-8BC4-9D404FE294C5.jpg
    104 KB · Views: 458
  • 1A6DE1EA-C312-4C82-B80B-B2FD993C647A.jpg
    1A6DE1EA-C312-4C82-B80B-B2FD993C647A.jpg
    115.4 KB · Views: 462
Really nice hunt !! Congrats on your silvers, wheats, and clad !!! Multiple silver weekend is a success in my book.

Congrats on a nice weekend hunt. Rained out here today.

Nice finds

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Man that’s a lot of goodies! Nice hunting!

A super hunt in my book. Well done.

Really nice hunt !! Congrats on your silvers, wheats, and clad !!! Multiple silver weekend is a success in my book.

Nice finds Tom.
Thanks for sharing.

Thanks guys! The weather is getting super nice here finally! Even got a little bit of a sunburn!

A very nice weekend tom. From what your saying most of the targets were deep and your CTX performed to your expectations. I'm starting my fourth year with that machine and I'm still amazed by its performance. In open terrain the 17 in coil really enhances the signals. anyway congrats on the Silver's, the Wheat's and all the rest. Trapper

A very nice weekend tom. From what your saying most of the targets were deep and your CTX performed to your expectations. I'm starting my fourth year with that machine and I'm still amazed by its performance. In open terrain the 17 in coil really enhances the signals. anyway congrats on the Silver's, the Wheat's and all the rest. Trapper
Thanks Trapper! I can’t wait to go over some of the spots with the 17” coil. I used the stock coil this weekend. I’m super happy with the performance. Forgot to add that I dug very little trash too!
You have some great soil to treat those wheat cents that good. Awesome hunts.

Thanks Scuba! Yes the soil here is pretty nice to the coins. I cleaned them up a little for the photo though.

Nice digging Wyo! Getting silver from public parks is tough. The CTX will make it a lot easier! If it didn’t weigh 42 pounds I’d get one, lol.

Nice recoveries of the multi finds!
Thanks JAK!
Nice digging Wyo! Getting silver from public parks is tough. The CTX will make it a lot easier! If it didn’t weigh 42 pounds I’d get one, lol.

Thanks! You know it’s not that bad! It’s not Deus light but even after swinging it all weekend my arm doesn’t feel like it’s going to fall off, like it did with the Etrac... lol

Great finds! Is that a 1922 wheat cent in the photo? That's a monster date if so!

Great finds! Is that a 1922 wheat cent in the photo? That's a monster date if so!

Omg, great catch. Thats a possible hundreds of dollars find if so!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom