Member here Savannah Harps finds a real nice ring on beach.

You wouldn’t exaggerate a little would you?
Yeah.
I lived in Biloxi Ms for 14 years.
Was it 85 plus there everyday? Nope.
Was it really direct sun everyday? Nope.
Ever hear of those things called clouds? Lol

Just where in the continental USA is it 85 plus degrees 365 plus days a year?
Yeah.
I do follow weather through USA.
Actually sorta of a weather nut since a kid.
Here’s some Miami Fl data.
https://weatherspark.com/y/18622/Average-Weather-in-Miami-Florida-United-States-Year-Round

No, Everyday 85+, and usually full sun except for the rainy season. Then the temperature is 88+ with 90% humidity. My low tides vary between 10am and 6pm.

When I google my location here is what it says! Think Pacific Ocean very far south. Heck the water temperature of the ocean never goes below 85 degrees.

The temperature remains fairly steady year-round at XXXXXXXXX with winters averaging daily highs of 90 degrees Fahrenheit (32 °C) and lows of 70 °F (21 °C). Summers are just a slightly hotter, when days typically heat up to 91 °F (33 °C) and nights cool off to 74 °F (23 °C).

I'm fine thanks... I poured a bottle of cold water into my hat and it cooled me down... I had hoped it would have been cloudy working today... nope

You got this up your way yet? Add the humidity and it felt like 120F.

Attachments

• hot.jpg
    hot.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 97
tnsharpshooter, you are definitely pulling on non-existent straws.

Can you ever say........oh sorry......I was wrong?????? It only hurts for a second or two.

Was I wrong.
Where’s he at exactly.
Did he say.
He already admitted he had clouds. That’s a departure from his first comments on his location.

Get a life.

Was I wrong.
Where’s he at exactly.
Did he say.
He already admitted he had clouds. That’s a departure from his first comments on his location.

Get a life.

Regardless, If you [or anyone else] decided to come visit. I would make sure you had the best parts of the beach and understanding of what you needed to do to be successful!

THEN, we would go out and have the best Campechana in town!

Back
Top Bottom