RESULTS >> Exchange 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got my christmas gift from Stan254!!!

Wow everyone! I cant believe the gift Stan sent me . Its a hand made cedar ring box he made himself, holding a beautiful silver and turqouis ring! It is a really nice gift, that my better half has already claimed and is now wearing :lol:

Stan..thank you SO much for the wonderful gift, and i hope you enjoy yours from me also. I hope your christmas was as good as mine..and happy new year and may all your hunts be memorable ones!
thanks again guy!

Attachments

• gift ring 1.jpg
    gift ring 1.jpg
    13.9 KB · Views: 719
  • gift ring 2.jpg
    gift ring 2.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 712
  • gift ring 3.jpg
    gift ring 3.jpg
    16.3 KB · Views: 727
Finally put together a package somewhat worthy of shipping to a guy that digs shogun relics in Japan! It will be heading out either today or tomorrow. Hope you like it Dave!

Package is on it's way!

WOW.... just got what I've wanted for a wile now..... a Nice digger...
Thanks Bigboar. I was not expecting this. My wife keeps telling me to stop playing with. it

Zi6_9129.jpg

Got mine today from Perquimans.......:wow:.... Thanks James.......Sweet coin...

Attachments

• COIN 002.jpg
    COIN 002.jpg
    65.6 KB · Views: 1,968
  • COIN.jpg
    COIN.jpg
    59.1 KB · Views: 842
Last edited:
Wow some great gifts.
Nicely done guys. Bummed that I had to bow out a week before
Due to 7 days notice on surgery.

goes4ever, keep a look out. 1 package shipped yesterday from Florida. Other package to ship from NY tomorrow. Hope surgery went well. Thanks again Carol, will do it again next year. (we'll get that fruitcake from beerdoodle yet:lol:) Very nice prizes everyone....Curt:grin:

Got my gift from Midwest today,

I was going to do a video but forgot lol I already put the digger to work this afternoon, I've been wanting to upgrade to a larger digger like the gator :) and my ace defiantly wont be going without power any time soon lol.

Thanks midwest and thanks Carol for putting this on can't wait till next year!

f07a4e49.jpg

Bigstemz your pkg is on the way!

This is fun, there's 11 items in the box!:shock: Look out for it..........hehehe! That's what you call building anticipation huh.......... When I got to looking around I had so much stuff I just said let me unload it on someone. All good usable stuff! Wait a minute I didn't mean unload, sorry! This is fun:yes::lol::yes::laughing:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom