• Forum server maintanace Friday night.(around 7PM Centeral time)
    Website will be off line for a short while.

You may need to log out, log back in after we're back online.

Shovels Again!

I have a Predator Piranha and really like it. You guys are right about customer service.

Yep, that's exactly what I was trying to purchase (the Piranha), but after waiting 2 weeks for someone to acknowledge my questions, I gave up on them. Plus in the meantime, I had the opportunity to listen to some of my buddies discuss their experiences with Mr "Customer Service" (unbelievable). I'm really looking forward to eventually getting a reply from him. I'll probably reply back, and politely express my complete disgust with their service, and inform him that I've already purchased several shovels, while waiting for his reply. I don't care how small they are, if they are going to run a business, and sell their product online, then they should take care of that business, as well as their customers, or shut down the website, and deal with walk-ins, only! :no: Again, I'm not knocking their product, just their service ! Pathetic ! :no:

I just dont have patience with bad customer service especially after I pay for something, I really like to know if Im going to get my product. Im also a bit impatient and want my stuff as soon as possible, so I have a bit of a problem on my end as well.

I've never purchased from Predator but I have purchased from serious a few times and they are awesome! Customer service like you guys are dealing with in Predator is becoming really common in this country nowadays. :( I tried to buy a $400 hydraulic pump from a tractor supply place online but wasn't getting any responses. Granted I never tried to call them but I didn't feel I needed to. I found what I wanted, sent a question asking about the war. and how fast I could get one, debit card in hand. (wanted it overnighted) Didn't hear squat! A few days later I sent another request but at the same time started looking for parts to rebuild the pump. Two more days......I ordered all the rebuild stuff and had it going again 2 days after that. Then I sent an email to cust service of the first place describing exactly WHY it is that the Asian markets are taking over our freaking economy. :mad: No one wants to do their damn job! They sent me a response then though!!! lol Said they hadn't stocked that part in yrs so they just didn't answer.....:yes: sounds logical to customer retention to me! :lol:

Woo hoo my stuff is here

Attachments

• 20151127_122432-1.jpg
    20151127_122432-1.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 198
Nothing like the proper tools............but they are way too clean. Now go put them in some dirt :laughing:

You're going to love that shovel. Actually, since getting the Sampson T, I rarely even use my hand digger, and usually don't even carry it, unless I'm in someone's lawn. I can cut a nice neat plug with the shovel, lay it over onto a towel, recover the target, either from the plug, or if it's still in the hole, I just pile the dirt onto the towel, for easy transfer back into the hole. Then its plug back on top (same orientation), pat, pat, tamp, tamp, fluff, fluff. Done and done ! ;)

Nick, it's 33 degrees here but I'm getting out there today. I will use the hand digger in the neighborhood Park and the shovel in the woods. My friend showed me the same etiquette for digging as you.

Yikes 33F

Nick, it's 33 degrees here but I'm getting out there today. I will use the hand digger in the neighborhood Park and the shovel in the woods. My friend showed me the same etiquette for digging as you.

Yikes...........it's 70F here and sunny ! If I hadn't been a bit under the weather, for the last week, I'd be out too......... I hate missing pretty days !

Stay warm ;) I hate winter !

I had some spare time to day.

Attachments

• IMG_20151202_134951_887.jpg
    IMG_20151202_134951_887.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_20151202_135014_3121.jpg
    IMG_20151202_135014_3121.jpg
    84 KB · Views: 169
Back
Top Bottom