*NEW* Forum Member Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
I I am looking for a hunting buddy here in LA I am new to detecting please get back with me

Sent from my Z981 using Tapatalk

https://www.google.com/maps/d/edit?mid=zkiZW98X6kvc.kxuTRUKI0vF4

Above is the link to the new Friendly Metal Detectorist Map. The goal of the map is to make it easier for detectorists to find people near them for hunting buddy/group hunt purposes.

If you'd like your location pinned simply PM me the coordinates, city/town, street address you'd like tagged with your handle here. If you have any additional information you'd like included in your pin let me know and I'll get it on the map ASAP.

If any members here would like to assist in moderating the map let me know and I'll get you added to the list of people that can edit/add people to the map.

Map Moderators:
ZeroSum

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let me know and I'll respond to them as soon as I can:-)

James/ZeroSum

James, aka ZeroSum, does this Forum Map. It is not run by the Forum Owners/Admins/Moderators. He has not been on the Forum since 12/24/17.

Hey folks, I had some personal issues so haven't had a lot of time. I have 26 PMs that looks like mostly map add requests. I'll sort through em all later today!

I think I got all the PMs on the map.

If you're missing shoot one of the following a message.

ZeroSum (James) - [email protected]
AirmetTango (Ben) - bmotisher@gmail(dot)com
Swoop109 (John) - [email protected]

Last edited by a moderator:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1tEqXo_gyXeH1yBjbORKZG8qJnow&usp=sharing

Above is the link to the new Friendly Metal Detectorist Map. The goal of the map is to make it easier for detectorists to find people near them for hunting buddy/group hunt purposes.

If you'd like your location pinned follow these steps:
1: Click on link above.
2: Find your location by scrolling around the map or searching for it by coordinates/zipcode/city name/state/etc.
2rhb9xc.png

3: Click the add marker button below the search bar and drop your pin down. From there you can customize your pin color and put your handle/name on your pin if you'd like

Map Moderators:
ZeroSum (James) - [email protected]
AirmetTango (Ben) - bmotisher@gmail(dot)com
Swoop109 (John) - [email protected]

If anyone has any questions or concerns please let us know and we will respond to them as soon possible.

James/ZeroSum

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom