Copper Memorials, then the Montana Silver Train!

Your road trips of late have been really producing nicely for you David. Congrats on adding the Silver's and Wheat's to your coffers. Trapper

Thanks Trapper! Yes, the trips north to Missoula have been very good lately. Just back tonite from another drive up there, and did well, hope to post in the next couple of days.

Congrats on the pile of finds and staying on that silver train!

Thanks Waveoff, appreciate that!

Wonderful silvers! Congrats
Cheers
Doc

Thank you DigginDoc!

Always fun finding big silver. Congrats on the finds.

Thanks Jam, yep, love seeing some big shiny in the hole!

Amazing. Five silver in five hours. Assuming those are all wheats in your second photo, I noted that you managed a 5 wheat to 1 silver ratio in a single hunt. I've noticed something around 4 to 7 wheats per silver is pretty common over the long run for a lot of people. But, like any average, doesn't always happen in a single hunt.

Great hunting!

Thank you Saoirse!

Amazing. Five silver in five hours. Assuming those are all wheats in your second photo, I noted that you managed a 5 wheat to 1 silver ratio in a single hunt. I've noticed something around 4 to 7 wheats per silver is pretty common over the long run for a lot of people. But, like any average, doesn't always happen in a single hunt.

ToySoldier - you are right. My average over the last 2+ years is about 4.5-5 wheats per silver. I've had hunts where I've found more silver than wheats, and one hunt about a week or so ago where I found 29 wheats and only one silver dime.

Amazing finds! That is a beautiful walker. Congrats! :woot:

My mom said that nice silver ring looks like a small basket from the pic. :D

Back
Top Bottom