New member and interest

Rippingdale

Hello all. Name is Ryan. I'm new to the hobby and perusing the forums for the equipment recommendations. I recently purchased some property in Ga. and using the property markers as a good excuse to get into the hobby. I expect my kids, ages 9 to 12, will find interest in the tech and hunt as well.

Thanks Rattlehead,

My wife and I considered buying a place, i think 12 acres next to small air port, in Rome but the market was moving faster than our decision process. We settled on a place in Oxford, opposite side of Atl.

Hey, whatever excuse you need to get started works. The kids will make good diggers and pinpointers. Welcome.

Welcome aboard Ryan, from the Tall Corn State, Iowa! I have a step-son and his wife down in Alpharetta, wonderful place.

Welcome from CT.
Extra credit for getting the kids involved in this great hobby.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hello all. Name is Ryan. I'm new to the hobby and perusing the forums for the equipment recommendations. I recently purchased some property in Ga. and using the property markers as a good excuse to get into the hobby. I expect my kids, ages 9 to 12, will find interest in the tech and hunt as well.

Welcome!

Welcome Ryan from another Ryan in Ohio. I try to get my 6 year old to help out. She will usually dog the first few holes and get bored and want to play.

Back
Top Bottom