AKA STF (Simultaneous Two Frequency detector)

Hello Igor.

Please forgive a man who is not informed in detecting fully; but the time frame
you mention is what makes me answer you.

Approximately 20 yrs. Interesting.

When I owned my White's XLT in 2001 I was also interested in purchasing
equipment from russia. The idea behind this was, russian military has to have
mine detectors as they're busy in some unsociable places in the world.

But all "dealer" I met had no notice about such metal detectors, whatever military or civil/consumer. Yes, the were able to procure miscellaneus military
stuff, the list is to long to mention all here, but not a machine of interest for
metal detecting.
And this is, counted from now, less than 20 yrs. Even when the DFX from
White's was well-established, russian detectorist tried to purchase this kind of
detector to get your treasures out of the ground. And I do not think they
would boycott the local dealer...

kind regards & disrespectful

There is almost nothing to discuss yet.
I disagree with a statement,that AKA is unproven company or brand.Only a man who is not informed in detecting fully can say like that.
AKA is a famous brand and approx.20 years of building detectors.There are dozens of patents due to the AKA's technology.
Thousands of Signums,Sorexes,Berkuts,Kondors,Piligrims were sold in different countries,including the USA,the UK... and of course,in Russia.
Anyone who is really interested could read a lot of forums and watch a lot of videos proving all said above.
Concerning new models,their capabilities and their prices,it is better to wait for a presentation,first tests and videos and to discuss right away they finish.
It goes without any saying,that all AKAs have prominent detecting data and a very original identification of targets not similar to other brands.
I do not want to say,the brand is better or worse,but it is the original and very effective in searching.

First of all White's machines are well known in Russia and these machines are considered to be good, but they aren't popular at all :yes:

Let us avoid comparing Minelab, White's, Garret, XP etc vs AKA as there will be no winner since results depend on detectorist too.

This thread is about new technology of 2 frequencies working simulteniously and how detectorist could benefit from it. I kindly ask you to foolow it instead of discussing how great some brand detectors are.

First of all White's machines are well known in Russia and these machines are considered to be good, but they aren't popular at all :yes:

Let us avoid comparing Minelab, White's, Garret, XP etc vs AKA as there will be no winner since results depend on detectorist too.

This thread is about new technology of 2 frequencies working simulteniously and how detectorist could benefit from it. I kindly ask you to foolow it instead of discussing how great some brand detectors are.

Whites V3i is 3 frequencies at same time, so isn't really new technology. ;)

Whites V3i is 3 frequencies at same time, so isn't really new technology. ;)

Sorry, but White's multi-frequency brings no benefits to its user, single frequency detector (E.g.: S-Pro) has the same depth and the right identification at the same depth. I believe multi-frequency should provide more benefits than single frequency

Sorry, but White's multi-frequency brings no benefits to its user, single frequency detector (E.g.: S-Pro) has the same depth and the right identification at the same depth. I believe multi-frequency should provide more benefits than single frequency

So this new 2 frequency technology is better than White's 3 frequency, or Minelab's. But so far, you have failed to provide any evidence. Do you have any data to support your position?

The benefit of Multi-frequency is performance in higher mineralization. Try hunting a saltwater beach or mineralized ground with a single frequency detector. ;)

Lets see some video proof of this magical detector you speak of. :D

Some video. It's impressive, doesn't it?

Nothing impressive to see there.

The first detector is balanced to stone, the second is not. No need to do balancing high mineralized soil? Or is this detector missing this feature?

On the other hand it will be nice to see how the machines react to the stone
without the coin.

ahh... and videos only show what one wants to show, so again, nothing impressive.

Some video. It's impressive, doesn't it?

Not really, sorry... just shows that multi-frequency is better in hot ground (mineralized brick), like I said above. I noticed that the signal is much weaker through the brick than without.. which is not a good sign.

Not really, sorry... just shows that multi-frequency is better in hot ground (mineralized brick), like I said above. I noticed that the signal is much weaker through the brick than without.. which is not a good sign.

Second machine doesn't require Ground Balance.

Tests were performed in Bulgaria which is noted to have highly mineralized grounds and the old break is highly mineralized one too. The problem is most known detectors (Minelab, White's, Garrets, XP and even AKA) don't work there because of high mineralisation. As you saw in video Signum identifies coin as an iron because of great influence of mineralized brick. It's a great achievement that new machine detects a coin through the brick without loss of identification. Sure the signal from a coin through the brick is smaller, this test was not an air one.

So this new 2 frequency technology is better than White's 3 frequency, or Minelab's. But so far, you have failed to provide any evidence. Do you have any data to support your position?

There is no fail. This first video is about capabilities of new technology. There is no data since device is a prototype. And I cannot adv date since I'm not from AKA.

I sure there will be videos comparing white's 3 frequency, Minelab's and AKA STF.

I agree. Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof

and evidently an extraordinary price tag. Very interesting concept. I would imagine, that if legit, eventually competition will bring costs down to earth.

Remember the first plasma TV's that cost $10,000?

and evidently an extraordinary price tag. Very interesting concept. I would imagine, that if legit, eventually competition will bring costs down to earth.

Remember the first plasma TV's that cost $10,000?

I don't think AKA is aming USA market, they are being concentrated on European market mostly nowadays and there will be no "bring costs down to earth". Look at Minelabs GPZ 7000 and its price :cool: But this new AKA machine is supposed to do more than aforemented detector and at every soil.

As for me, I don't like such price and I'm not even planning to get it at all. But the abilities of this detector impress me...

So, you are supposed to look and do not touch it :lol:

There are videos showing the Nokta Fors doing the same test and passing it.considering the nokta firs gold has to look into rock/gravel to find tiny pieces of gold that are smaller than a grain of rice this aka test with a coin doesn't impress me. I'm not saying the aka is bad but id have to see more than a coin behind a brick. I will say I like how the display works but again id have to see way more to make me want to take the Nokta or even my Garrett out of my hands.

AKA succeed working out VLF detector working 2 frequency at once. This detector sees no differance if ground is heavely mineralized or it's a non salty sand or even air, it's not being influanced by mineralisation at all. It's deep as Signum MFT but with right identification at any depth. It's provides right stable identification of small coin inserted into ferrite penal (coin is covered by ferrite in every direction)

Here some pics:

As reported it provides right identification even in cases when Signum MFT fails: rusted flat iron at depth, rusted axes, small thin flat iron pieces.

There are few detectorists who saw STF machine, I've translated some info came from them:

***qte***
Mr. Lvovich is working hard to finish SFT machine and it seems he has find a solution how to succeed. He exposed some new implementations done to STF which, i think, make STF ready for mass release. However there is a lot to confirm in real hunt conditions. The same "ground" tasks aren't complete for Berkut-7 as well.

AKA is planning to implement 1 unified hodograph obtained from 2 hodographs (SFT works on 2 frequinces at once) and AKA detectorist will have no necessity to analyze info coming from 2 frequencies in real time.

Piligrim project is set on hold owing to Russian ruble goes down and consequently this project becomes non actual nowadays. It's on the one hand, on the other hand single frequency projects (Piligrim, Intronik) are delayed owing to those new solutions being worked out within SFT project which are planned to be implemented into single frequency machines as well.

I was impressed what I've seen and, I think, AKA is 1 step behind to a finish! All innovations I have seen are worth all these years we've been waiting for new models to come. I hope first SDF machines will be produced for testers this summer, I've got some sites with terrible grounds to have this machine to be tested on

As I saw, SDF handles signals very quickly. SDF will use 1 frequency only at trashy sites, there will be an algorithm like a MM for contaminted soils. As to power consumption, it's expected to be excessive. As for me this issue isn't critical, I think external power source could be fitted on belt as it's realized in Minelab GPX series or batteries will be changed more often; results I saw are worth it.

SDF prototype detects a coin fully covered by ferrite penal and produce stable hodograph and detectorist doesn't need to play with settings guessing what is beneath. It's a first time I saw such magnificent achievements with SDF, all the previous achievements fade in comparison with these ones.

There are some features are being worked out to have flat thin rusted iron be separeted from coins. These features are to be added to existing AKA models (Signum, Sorex family, Berkut)
***unqte***

As expected STF will be used on any kind of ground even for gold prospecting on highly mineralized soils.

STF probably will cost usd 12000.

PS.
Due to price level Russian forums produce boiling water emit heated gases :lol:

Are you saying that it puts out that much of a signal it will boil water under the coil? This has me curious in the least.

I have been curious about these Russian, Turkish, etc. detectors that are said to be more powerful and deeper. I"m not sure this is even an issue or not. A lot of things can be made more powerful but that doesn't mean they will still comply with FCC regs. here in the U.S. Often that's why their power is limited to what it is. I assume these are legal for sale here, but just curious if anyone knows for sure?

I have been curious about these Russian, Turkish, etc. detectors that are said to be more powerful and deeper. I"m not sure this is even an issue or not. A lot of things can be made more powerful but that doesn't mean they will still comply with FCC regs. here in the U.S. Often that's why their power is limited to what it is. I assume these are legal for sale here, but just curious if anyone knows for sure?

To my knowledge, there are no FCC regulations that limit the power used by a metal detector. There is a regulation having to do with the amount of radiated power due to the electronics itself. The power going into the coil itself is not radiative in nature, it is a near field magnetic field and does not radiate out "into the ether" as a radio signal does.

22" on a coin, pretty impressive. I would like to see a test on gold, both large and small.

The main problem is the price, very very few people will be willing or able to pay $12,000 for a metal detector. Minelab PI's are crazy expensive, but they can get away with it because the people that use them are finding gold nuggets where one good target can pay off the machine. Even the $10,000 GPZ7000 is getting laughed at by most people because it's double the price of the GPX 5000.

Multi-frequency VLFs generally have poor performance on small gold, so it won't be an ideal machine for gold nuggets, people will use it for silver coin hunting or beach hunting. Bring the price of that machine down to $1,500 or less, get a repair facility in the U.S., and it will sell like hot cakes if it performs like in the video...

Back
Top Bottom