Rubber baby buggy bumpers! Garrett mod..

Well, it did not take too long for it to learn silver, it has a few silver coins and one silver ring so far..

I hope it figures out the gold tomorrow!!

Good luck teaching yours!!

<*)))>{

Well, it did not take too long for it to learn silver, it has a few silver coins and one silver ring so far..

I hope it figures out the gold tomorrow!!

Good luck teaching yours!!

<*)))>{

Well congrats on having a fast learner! I'm struggling! No matter how hard I've worked at learning my machine I just can't get it over great targets other than clad and a junk piece of jewelry with fake gold and diamonds! Maybe today's the day! HH

Well Garrett replaced my ATP with a brand new one, and I don't want to ever send it back again. I made a bumper out of a piece of a bungee cord and a zip tie. Melted holes through the rubber and fastened it with a zip tie. The zip tie was turned inside out so it did not stick out...

Now no matter how I lay my ATP down, or if it tips over, the impact will be helped by the rubber. I hunt around a lot of sidewalks, and it is easier to set it on the pavement because you don't have to worry about dog stuff.. Now no more scratches either...

IMG_4336_zps2ce5cf68.jpg

IMG_4346_zps53bd83b5.jpg

IMG_4327_zps34296cca.jpg

IMG_4326_zps59347b52.jpg

IMG_4325_zpscdedff58.jpg

IMG_4324_zps0684376e.jpg

IMG_4322_zpsd94119ea.jpg

IMG_4337_zps1806baac.jpg

Might save me from a flooded control box some day??

Good luck all!!

<*)))>{

Man Ice that one sweet mod. I might have to do that tomorrow. Thanks again...

Super Glue for the rubber

Instead of using a tie wrap, use Super Glue to glue the ends of the bungee together. The thin Super Glue works great for this. Used it all the time in heavy industry to make O-rings for hydraulic flanges. Just make sure the cuts are square and clean.

Just did this mod last weekend, works and looks freaking beautiful! I don't know what the deal is with the AT Pro, but with that large bulky control box it tries to fall sideways on the littlest of uneven ground. Thanks Ice, brilliant!!!

Back
Top Bottom