Nox depth?

I find i need to run iron bias at 3 at least to cut back on some of the high tone falsing on iron, running zero is near impossible for me.

Cut the iron bias to 0 or one, two tone, threshold 14, sensitivity as high as you can in Field 1. This will be as deep on small silver as your machine will get. Higher iron bias can "filter" out deep signals so where conditions allow lower it.

They must be reallllyyyyy deep!

I dug a 8"ish deep wheat cent with my MMKRUZER the other day and right as I was grabbing the coin a gent from Australia popped through the bottom with his EQX and took it from me! I didn't argue with him because he put a lot more work in it than me! :laughing:

Last edited:

I dug a 8"ish deep wheat cent the other day with my MMKRUZER the other day and right as I was grabbing the coin a gent from Australia popped through the bottom with his EQX and took it from me! I didn't argue with him because he put a lot more work in it than me! :laughing:
lol[emoji1][emoji1]

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

:dingding::digginahole:

I dug a 8"ish deep wheat cent with my MMKRUZER the other day and right as I was grabbing the coin a gent from Australia popped through the bottom with his EQX and took it from me! I didn't argue with him because he put a lot more work in it than me! :laughing:

Depth is going to be effected by different ground. But this is a problem with all detectors. Mineralized ground is going to reduce depth. I have trouble with hitting a quarter at 7" here with the CTX and the equinox 800. It's not a reflection on the detector but rather a reflection on the type of ground.

I think it's also the difference in algorithms and filtering used by different manufacturers.
My Signum running optimal settings with 11inch coil is noticeably deeper than the Nox on mid to high conductors, but it's a skilled job for the user to keep it running at peak performance, the Nox in comparison is a breeze to run and lots more flexible, and kicks the Signums butt in iron.

Depth is going to be effected by different ground. But this is a problem with all detectors. Mineralized ground is going to reduce depth. I have trouble with hitting a quarter at 7" here with the CTX and the equinox 800. It's not a reflection on the detector but rather a reflection on the type of ground.

Back
Top Bottom